Chapter 3

⏮️⏹️⏯️

[ From this chapter book  past stories will be shown in italic font... I write it to make it more clear to you all...]

Hoseok pov

I look at the book that is now in my hands..... I inhaled some air and opened the book and started to read it.....

In Book:

Long time ago, The devil who just newly started to rule hell after he defeated the previous ruler by his immerse evil power..... He is devil not just apprearence but also have the cruel evil mind that no one can complete him in his twisted evil mind.... But he never liked demon girls who are under him.... The demon girls tried their best to seduce him but he never give any fu*k about them..... He always travelled to earth and tries to lure human by his charming and handsome feature..... And just like that, he met a girl who is in the club drinking and dancing.... He slowly goes towards her and as the Time passed by they became close to each other.... And that night they enjoyed a blissful night together...... After 3 weeks, she became pregnant. The innocent human girl didn't even know that she is going to give birth to a devil's baby......

Ms. Kim: Min, see I am pregnant....

She brims in joy as she hugged his boyfriend, The ruler of Hell, Kim Kang Min....

Min: I am so happy, baby.....

He said as he hugged her but she failed to notice the smirk that is plastered in his face.....

As the time goes by, the child started to growth in her mother's belly and some sort of abnormal things that she soon started to notice like the quick growth of the child in her womb, feeling so exhausted..... Min can notice all the things but he always reassured her that it's okay.... But she didn't felt right..... She felt something wrong in her child and Min.....

One day, she is on her way to home but she bumped into a father who is just passing by the Same road as her....

Church father: you are corrupted.... You have devil child in your womb.... That child will bought destruction.... Remove it ..... Remove it before it's too late......

He said as he ran away from her.... But she thought that he is probably crazy.... That's why she didn't pay that much.... But the words of that father didn't get out of her head ...... She told Min about this but he said that the guy must be crazy.... The next day, in newspaper there is a headline that one of the church father killed brutally in front of the church and the most shocking thing is that he is the same person who she met yesterday.... She felt terrified.....