Chapter 25

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In dream

I went inside the Aria's room while holding the food tray in my hand....... I saw she is looking at the window without any emotion on her face..... I put the food tray in the table and slowly goes towards my angel...... As I touch her back, she flinched slightly and immediately get away from me...... Still, he is not used to my touch.......  I can see her lips are quivering as she is scared of me......

Seokjin : eat your food........You are looking weak......

I said as I was about to turn around but just then she asked me something that make my step halt......

Aria: why?? Why did you lock me like this??? You said you love me, but this is way  to express your love to someone????

She asked as I looked at her seeing her looking at me waiting for my answer.... I started to go towards her slowly as in fear she started to back away and her back hit the wall..... I put my one hand in the wall and the other side there's wall trapping her.......

Seokjin: I don't know about others... But this is my way of expressing my love, my Obsession towards you..... Trapping you like this.... Seeing you in fear... This beautiful face are horrified by my actions... I love this Aria....... When I love something, I don't let it go..... No matter what happens........

He said as he slammed his lips on her as he started to devour her lips.... Like always Aria never kissed him back...... He parted away from her and left Aria in here who is in daze hearing his answer...... Seokjin took the plate from the tray and come to her...... He give the plate to her and told her to finish the food.... Unconsciously she took it and started to eat...... But she didn't notice someone is clearly staring at her as a victory smirk is plastered in his lips.....

 But she didn't notice someone is clearly staring at her as a victory smirk is plastered in his lips

"I will never let you go.... This is your last day of freedom.... After that you won't be able to run away anymore.... Because your legs won't be capable of doing that because of the medicine I put in the food..... You are mine..... And you will stay with me till eternity", Jin said in his mind as he is seeing her eating her food......