Chapter 16

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Namjoon pov

After hearing that approval from the father I am so happy.... I decided to go to my angel queen to tell this about this good news but when I was near my room I heard some muffled sound and I immediately go to my room and the scene in front of me is good enough to rage....... I throw Jimin in the Harem's hallway and go to him and started to punch him...... How dare he to touch her.... She is only mine to touch..... All the demon girls in the harem gather to see this commotion..... Few are shocked to see the two brothers are fighting with each other...... That's a rare sight to see...... Just then A loud shouting stopped both of them......

???: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE????

the person shouted top of his lungs and the duo stopped but both of them are glaring at each other......... All of the other brothers came outside and puzzled to see this.....

Yoongi: jin hyung, calm  down......What is happening??? Why are you both fighting like that??? Namjoon Jimin what happened ????

He asked as jungkook and hoseok immediately goes towards them and detached themselves but they don't stop glaring at each other

He asked as jungkook and hoseok immediately goes towards them and detached themselves but they don't stop glaring at each other...... Jungkook is holding Jimin preventing him and Hoseok is holding namjoon as both are struggling to get out of grip...... Finally Namjoon decided to spill the bean.....

Namjoon:  you really have the gut to go in my room and try to touch her..... She is f***ing Mine.... And no one can touch her other than me...... She is going to be my would be wife..... And I am not Sharing her with anyone.... She is Mine.... Only Mine .......

 Only Mine