Chapter 31

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Swords clanging sounds in the throne room can be heard as Lilith was grinning as her sword came contact with Jungkook sword......

Aria/Lilith: Come on, you can't even defeat a girl... What a shame!!!

She said mocking at him as she is trying to provoking them as Jungkook attacked again with full force as she dodge it immediately and try to defend herself with her sword...... It would be like if she say they aren't great..... But she is greatest....... And she won't bow down to them..... And she will make sure to kill them...... She has spelled a cakra in the floor as the floor started to crack and marbles started to turn into a wall making a circle in front of throne....... A battlefield..... She first invited Jungkook as she wanted to crush his strength..... His proud was his strength and courage...... And she love to break it into pieces........

She fly with the help of her wings and started to attack him again as he skillfully avoided her sword as Taehyung came in between and grabbed her by her neck chocking her......

Taehyung: when did you started to play fair game???? Leave her fucking body .......

He said as he is putting more pressure on it but only thing she did is laughing

He said as he is putting more pressure on it but only thing she did is laughing...... In a second, she disappeared from his grasp.... Taehyung got off-guard by this as just then a agonizing scream can be heard from taehyung mouth as he fall on the floor......... He started chocking on his own blood as his wings are cut off from his back...... Her gaze are dark as she said.....

Aria/Lilith: I tried to be fair for once but it seems like you don't want me to be.... And about leaving her body that I. Will . Never. Do. That.

She looked at the disappearing figure of Taehyung body that washed away by dust.......

Aria/Lilith: 1 down, 6 more to go ........

Others gritted their teeth as Taehyung died..... He is just too impatient to kill her....... Jungkook didn't think about anything and just attack on her as suddenly the red clothes started to appear out of nowhere and started to trap Jungkook.... A illusion created by her......... Others also joined in the illusion as they won't play fair anymore and neither did she........