Story Explanation

Hello, Slothies..... I can see so many comments about please explain the story... It seems like I made it too complicated for you all... That's why I am always stiff about making season 2...... Because of your love and high demand I publish season 2 when there's no second two of this book..... It's because of you all..... I am sorry to make it more complicated........ So, I thought of giving a story explaination  From chapter 1 to chapter 25 so that you all can understand..... A short summarize of the season 2........ So, let's start......

In chapter 1 the story starts from in hell as everyone is having dinner and hoseok asked why he can't remember anything about earth...... For asking that he got scolded from Lucifer to never ask that...... But he is curious and Namjoon told him about the book where there's history is written.... So, hoseok decided to find that book ...... In library he find the book and from chapter 3 the history of their past life started that is used in Italian front...... From chapter 3 to chapter 20 the book hoseok read as their past life where how they meet a angel and all of them are obsessed with her...... In the end, they all died in order to get throne and for her......

After reading the book in chapter 21, he started to remember about his life in earth and he finally remember Aria...... He also find out who is the reason of all this..... So, he is determine to kill him......

From chapter 21, there is a Italian front of some dream...... This part is the pieces of the season 1 where after All of them killed seojun and caught Aria in season 1 Chapter 46..... Aria saw the dream of how they forced themselves on her in order to have her....... I didn't write in season 1 after Aria got caught by them then what happened.... I fast forward to 5 years later as seol-ah born..... And they died..... What Aria is seeing in dream from season 2 Chapter 21 is the gap timeline that I purposely missed......

In about Seokjin getting dream that is after hoseok killed Lucifer and Tessa the royal witch the power they used on them to forgot their memories started to vanish.... That's the reason Seokjin started to have dream of his earth life with Aria that is in chapter 24,25 in Italian front......

So,

Season 2 from chapter 3 to chapter 20 is the first lifetime of them.... As angel and devil

Season 1 is the second lifetime life in earth as human....

Season 2 in chapter 1,2 and from chapter 21 (without Italian front) is the third lifetime in hell and heaven as angel and devil......

So, I hope you all can understand now..... I tried my best.... Still if there's problem in understanding the story comment........

And I unpublished some of the books as I will publish it again because of some problem .... I will fix it and publish them again......

And the story remaining in my profile I will update them only for now........

I updated " slave to Queen" BTS Fanfiction..... Disclaimer and introduction part.... So, read it .....

And who wanted Mafia brothers Don't worry..... I am working on it.... It will update soon.......

And I will update Devils Dark Obsession next chapter..... So, be ready..... I reduced the chapter as I intended of doing 34 but I can feel you all get bore 😴 because of the complicated storyline... So, I will finish this book quickly..... Chapter would be 31-32....

And after President Kim's obsession 2 ends, I won't be writing any story's second season......

Thank you very much for your support.......