Bonus chapter 1

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Author pov

Cold brezze is flowing in the night as in the park someone is sleeping in the brench...... She looked pale and also looked weak and skinny........ She is shivering in cold as her senses started to come back as she slowly opened her eyes....... She couldn't be able to open her eyes for long as a headache surfaced through her brain making her hold her head tightly....... Her head is paining like someone has hit her with hammer or something..... After sometime her headache subsides a little as she slowly opened her eyes to find herself in a park with no people around her....... She is confused as she don't know where she is........  She just looked around to find something but she doesn't even know what she is trying to find..........

Just then a hand was placed into her shoulder making her flinch from her seat as she turned around to find a old woman looking at her with a warm eyes.........

Old woman: aigoo~ I told you not to roam around to street like that..... It's dangerous..... I have been searching for you for a long time.......

Hearing old woman words, she became confused..... Old woman is talking to her like she knew her.... But why can't she remember??? She can't even remember her own name......

Seol-ah: who are you????

This time hearing that, she became sad and slowly sat beside her and said," You again forgot everything, Seol-ah..... Your amnesia is getting worse day by days..... I told you to take your medicine regularly but you don't listen...."

She became more confused as she don't remember........

Seol-ah: is my name is seol-ah??? Why can't I remember anything?? And who are you????