IMPORTANT FOR ALL

Hi... Guys.... I hope you are fine...... Today I am not with an update but also with a problem that we author face most of the time.... It's not just about her and her account..... It's about this BTS Fanfiction community..... So, I hope you will all read this......I hope you can help her and also yourself from being next victim of those nasty bitches .....

I guess, she is some of our favorite author.... She is personally mine because she inspired me a lot in writing and I enjoyed her books..... From past few months, she has been dealing with this bitches all alone...... We write dark FF...... There's more dark ff than ours...... They just get jealous and report her without any reason......  If this can happen to her, one day it will happen to us too..... So, it's Time to put a stop in it..... We, author work our ass off to write this FF.... They have no right to do this just because of jealousy...... Please kindly report them..... Teach this bitches lesson..... Not to interfere in other's work.......

I will not *** on you bitches because you are bitch, and you deserve this name..... If you see this, I don't give a damn.....🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

PLEASE REPORT THEM ........ BECAUSE THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT HER .. IT'S ABOUT US......

THANK YOU 💞.....