chapter 18

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Aria pov

After listening all of his words and the scent of him is not letting me think of anything else but this..... The truth is heartbreaking.... I decided to let him free from here and I asked him.....

Aria: I will get you out of these chains......

She said as she was about to touch the chains just then bo gum interrupted her by asking a question that he wanted to ask.....

Bo Gum: how did you ended up in here????

He asked as Aria looked at him sighing she started to speak......

Aria: got hunted by them in Earth..... I was in middle of mission.... There's so many things in there but for now we have to get out of here together... I can't let you stay in here......

She said as she tried to break the chain but it didn't happen.... Of course it can't.... Her power doesn't work in here...... She huffed in anger.....

Bo Gum: you should run away..... Don't worry about me..... I stayed there most of the time.... I can stay and i know he is not going to hurt me.... Because he need me..... You should go before someone-

As his words got interrupted by a loud sound of slamming door..... She immediately looked behind and shocked to see him..... Here is Yoongi , standing at the door smirking.....

Yoongi: running away, pet????

He grinned as he looked at bo gum and his smirked faded in a second as his eyes got darker than black......

Yoongi: I never knew that you can trick so well.... Now I understood why father imprisoned you.....

Yoongi said as bo gum got confused hearing his words.....

Bo Gum: what?!

Hearing Yoongi words Aria is also confused..... Yoongi slowly comes towards her and grab both of her shoulder...... He made her look into his eyes as her eyes got struck in his cat eyes.....

Yoongi: You didn't come to the prison and you didn't talk to him and forgot everything that happened here.....You will behave like a good girl and go to your room..... Hmm?? My beautiful pet.....