Epilogue

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Aria is looking at the window seeing the humans like her is lowering their head and entering into the palace with shackles in their hands and feet

Aria is looking at the window seeing the humans like her is lowering their head and entering into the palace with shackles in their hands and feet...... She still remember how she was there and how they claimed her in a vicious way....... She is wearing a white nightwear as her beautiful brown hair is dancing in the air.......

Tear slipped from her eyes as she remember her parents who died to save her from the army of hybrids

Tear slipped from her eyes as she remember her parents who died to save her from the army of hybrids..... Their Gods....Who is now her husbands........ Even if their husbands killed those people who killed her parents in front of her eyes to give her satisfaction but she never got that...... She doesn't want to love them but mate mark didn't allow her to do that....... She became like a slave if they told her to eat, she will eat, if they told her to sleep, she will sleep, if they told her to sit in their laps and kiss them, she will do that without hesitation..........

Suddenly, she feel a tingling sensation in her cheek as someone just licked her tears with his tongue..... She closed her eyes with disgust as he just licked her tears then he slowly goes to her neck where his marking are.... He slowly licked the marking as she clenches and unclench her hand as he slowly smell her sweet scent that drove him away crazy........

Aria: Jungkook, please stop.......

She said as she tried to get away from her resulting it, he growled at her and hold her tightly........