Chapter 27

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In dream

Seokjin started to give the medicine into her food everyday as she was consuming it her body started to get weak..... Her legs  and handsstarted to became skinny and incapable of walk or do something....... Her body became paralyzed as she couldn't get up from her bed...... Hoseok called the doctor to check on her because of Seokjin threatening they said, she is suffering from a disease...... And there's no cure of it......

Seokjin entered into her room only to find the whole room dark.... It's midnight as everyone sleeping peacefully expect him..... Because he has something to do..... And after a long time he can and no one will be there to stop him...... He slowly started to go towards her bed as she is sleeping peacefully...... Her whole body is numb and paralyzed...... The only source of seeing her in the dark room is the moonlight that is coming from the window...... Seokjin looked at him like a prey who is ready to eat his food........ His eyes shows nothing but lust...... He slowly pulled out the blanket that is under her body covering her ....... As he pulled out, the beautiful white nightwear that is glistening under the moonlight making her look like a angel...... Indeed she is a fallen angel that fall from heaven only for a devil like him...... He slowly hovered over her and goes towards her face...... He put his tongue on his both lips wetting his lips as he licked her check using his tongue trying to wake her up...... He wanted to know her what he is going to do with her...... After few licks, Aria slowly opened her eyes only to see Seokjin who is looking at him with lustful eyes.... She panicked as she is trying to speak but because of the medicine that Seokjin give her, her speaking ability was almost gone..... She can make some words but can't speak like before......

Seokjin: it's useless, angel..... I am waiting for this.... When you will became so vulnerable under me.... Do you want to know who did this with you????

He said as he lean towards her ear and in his one hand he is caressing her hair.......he can feel her shivering little under his body.....

Seokjin: Me... I did it.... You said to Namjoon that you can't love me..... It's okay... My Obsession is enough for me..... And you always try to run from us...... So, I find a permanent solution for it..... I make you incapable of speak and walk...... Now, you will stay with me forever, angel... No one can separate us..... No one......

 No one