Chapter 20

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

The door of the mysterious room opened reavealing yoongi and in his arms Aria who is currently unconscious.... He walked towards the pit of the red blood that is shining through the red moon...... He layed her petite figure in the floor as two people came into the room and come towards them..... Yoongi looked at the two person as one person who is intensely looking at her and in the other person, who is now in behind the person waiting for permission.....

Yoongi: Father..... I hope you will not forgot the deal that we made.......

Yoongi said looking into his father who is grinning at his son's words....... The father give a wicked smile and look at Yoongi......

Kang Min: of course.... I will.... After all, you are the who came up for this ...... Plan of killing your own brothers.......

Flashback

After killing bo gum, yoongi straight go to his father chamber to know about some of the answer....... He basically barged into his father's chamber only to find him with a demon girls surrounded him and making out...... All of the demon girls flinched hearing the loud door opening sound, as his father look at Yoongi with a pissed off gaze.....  He declared to a high pitch voice......

Kang Min: GET OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!

All the girls get out of the in hurry leaving two people glaring at each other........ Kang Min saw yoongi hand and widened his eyes seeing a heart..... Yoongi saw his father's reaction and smirked as he moved his hands towards him making him to see it more clear........

Yoongi: Sorry father..... I killed your brother... Who is in pain and also happy after seeing his only daughter...... Aria...... I never knew that you are a slick bastard..... I guess, I ruined your whole plan....... I never thought you will give Namjoon everything even though we all have equal rights on the throne...... Do you really think Namjoon will let you live after getting into throne..... Come on, father.... We have your blood in our body, you killed your own father to get into throne..... How can you be so sure that Namjoon will let you live??? He was more smart than you father....... Do you know, namjoon is slowly making his own alliance with other demons to dethrone you........