Chapter 24

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In dream

Aria: ahhhhhhhhhhh~

She screammed loudly as the last push the baby got out...... She lose conscious as she is so tired giving birth to another child....... The cry of that child can be heard in the operation center that is located in their household...... The mansion they live, in the other part, there's mini hospital that they build as a think of getting treatment after coming from missions....... The doctor who is in charge, hold the newborn baby and look at the person who is right now in front of him, wearing the same hospital cloths with the doctor and the nurses ........

Doctor: it's a baby boy, Mr. Jung.......

He said as he was about to give the baby to him but before that hoseok said something that startled the doctor........

Hoseok: declare that the child died in the operation center........

The doctor is basically astonished hearing the word from the father of the child......

Doctor: Mr. Jung.......

The doctor thought for a moment he is joking... But the seriousness in his face indicates that he is not....... Hoseok looked at the child who is sleeping peacefully in the doctor arms..... Not knowing what kind of world he was just born into.......

Hoseok: Kim Sung Hoon..... I heard you have no child.... Even after getting married for almost 10 years you and your wife doesn't have any kid..... So, I am telling you to give my son your name and raise him as your own son.... I know you are kinda surprised... But I have to... Because if he lived in here than his life will be filled with bloodshed and grusome things..... And I don't want him to grow up in that environment...... I will provide you all the expenses of him..... You don't have to worry about him.... Just give him the parents love and affection that I and Aria can never give......

He said everything as the doctor understood everything but still he is hesitant...... The child is him.... How can a father just do that???

Doctor: at least, name him, Mr. Jung...... Because I don't want you forget about him.... He is your son.... Your blood........

The doctor said as hoseok look at the son... His heart is ripped off by this crulness of him.... But he has no option..... He wants to save him.... His little child.......

Hoseok: Rawoon.... Jung Rawoon..... No... He is from now on  Kim Rawoon......