Bonus chapter 2

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Seol-ah pov

The past few days are very hard for me..... I lost my grandmother...... My only family..... With the help of the police, I found my grandmother in a abandoned graveyard, killed mercilessly without any remorse..... Moreover, flowers are there in the grave which indicates the killer who killed her and show her this respect...... Why ??? Why my grandmother???? I feel so alone to live here...... I hold the necklace with my fingers, clutching it tightly feeling the pain of loneliness.......  This whole thing has a great impact on my mental health...... And I am on leave for a week because I need time to move on from all of this..... Luckily, I have someone beside me who is with me in this painful journey..... Ji Han..... My boyfriend...... We work together in the company and he is in marketing department...... We met up in gathering in our company and that's where the things escalated...... He was always with me with my best and worst times of my life......  I look at myself in the mirror last time as Ji Han will pick me up as we are going to a therapist as Ji Han thought I should consult with someone about this ....... And he knew someone.......

I hear the horns sound as Ji Han has arrived and waiting for me in the car...... I locked my house that is a beautiful memories of my grandma..... Even though I don't remember much of it but in these years, we have created so many new memories...... And filled out place with that new and fresh memories....

I went inside the car as Ji Han saw me and smiled at me and asked," How are you feeling today, love???"

He always asks me that question in the every first meet.... At first, he used to call me Doll and babygirl.... But I don't know why hearing that nicknames makes my skin crawl in fear..... Like someone is chocking me to death...... And that's when I said to him not to call me in those nicknames as slowly slowly he found out in which word I don't feel uncomfortable..... And that's how the nickname love came by.....

Seol-ah: I am okay..... Just missing her a lot.... I wanted you to meet her but she... She was gone.....

Ji Han immediately hugged me as he is patting my shoulder and whispering sweet words trying to comfort me in every possible ways..... I feel so happy to find a perfect person for me..... He is the one I am waiting for..... My heart says that..... This is the person I want.....

Time skip