New books drafted for you all

The new books for you all that I have draft for almost 1 year..... The books I will publish after this obsession Series end........

The First Book

You are Mine //Min Yoongi fanfiction//

Story Description:

"Do you really think you can't get rid of me??", he asked her while pinning her against the wall.....

the innocent girl is too perified to answer his question???

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING??? DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH???", he asked being annoyed at her....

"Don't worry, it's won't hurt....I promise. After your death we will be together forever", he laughs hypocritically seeing her taking his last breath....

"little bit more and YOU ARE MINE.", he stated that seeing her in his deathbed......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

The second book

Devil's shadow// KTH×PJM Fanfiction//

Story Description:

The mansion that holds a vernomous curse...... The very family that got the curse because of their stupidity.... The very family that is holding this vernomous curse since their past generations by generations.....The curse is waiting for the very person to fulfill his desire , lust, obsession and his longing???
The shadow that is waiting for the specific person to serve him for a enternity.....

???: You can't get rid of my shadow........

???: I will save you from the shadow..........

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Third book

Slave to Queen// BTS Fanfiction//

Story Description:

the story of a girl who was brought by the palace minister as a prize of war victory..... The girl who was once ordinary girl of Jeju island now became a slave of Seoul kingdom..... She is a gift for the Seoul seven treasures...... Little did she know this is the beginning of new life..... The life that she never hoped for, the title that she never desired, the pride that she never used to..... All of it she has but only thing she couldn't have is peace.... Because Life is a war zone..... Nothing comes without a prize........

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Fourth book

Serial killer //Kim Seokjin fanfiction//

Story Description:

Every night I go out to find my prey who will quinch my thirst for blood..... It was like that until she came..... she came to me like others.... In my eyes she was also a beautiful prey..... Until she decided to get into my life..... She came to me like a guardian angel filled with innocence and love.... In her eyes only thing I can see is selfless care ...... for unknown......... She didn't even know what she did...... She didn't know I fall in love with one of my prey.........

Story of a simple girl and a blood thirsty serial killer........

✳️✳️✳️✳️

So, this books are drafted for you all.. and if you want to read it you have to stay with me......

So, tell me in each books comment what do you think about this book....

Just don't only vote but also give your free and honest opinion... I want to hear from you all....... I need to know..... So, don't go away just voting comment please........