Chapter 11

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Ji won pov

It's so chaotic in heaven as the angels who have gone to mission on earth suddenly missing.....We can't find them like they disappeared from Earth....... I am also scared for Aria..... She is in earth completing her mission..... I keep touch with her..... She said she will come back in heaven after few days..... But I am worried..... That's not the only reason of my worries...... She is turning 20 in next month..... Her demon power will realease in her 20 birthday..... Her other wing will tainted with black that will indicated that she is half Angel Half Devil....... Her other eye will change it color and turned into red.... The color of Devil's eye....... She can't stay in heaven after that.... I want to tell her in her 20 birthday... And that's also the reason I have get her in this mission.... This is not only a mission but a life settlement for her.....I want her to live like a human...... If she get mixed with humans it will be easier for to be adjust..... I don't want her to get into involved with devils..... I never forgive bo gum to try kill me after our daughter is born..... I loved him but he seeks for power..... How can I forget that Devil can never love..... They only care about power...... Nothing else.....

Ji won: I know Devil will never set their feet on earth........ Because they hate human......

But only if Ji hyun know how wrong she is........

✳️✳️✳️

In University