Chapter 26

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In dream

Jungkook pov

After losing the second child, Aria got devastated.... I can see how much sad she is..... But today, I will try to put the end of this...... I always wanted a child.... When I want something, I will get it.... And I got it.... Aria became pregnant with my child.... Finally, my symbol of my obsession will come...... As, I was getting ready to go to work that Time, the door opened reavealing a maid who came hurriedly.... I furrowed my eyes seeing him like that.....

Jungkook: what happened?? Why are you looking like that????

I asked as I was wearing my watch but the next thing I heard give me a biggest shock of my life......

Maid: mam...mam fall down from the stairs and the... the blood is coming out of her legs...... We...shifted....her...to... the.... private.... clinic......

As the maid said, just then the maid gasped in surprise as his throat is getting choked my none other than Jungkook...... His eyes are red..... Red because of anger .......

Jungkook: HOW THE F**K DID THIS HAPPEN???? WHERE ARE YOU WHEN SHE WAS WALKING THROUGH THE STAIRS...... DIDN'T I TOLD YOU ALWAYS BE NEAR HER!!! IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MY CHILD, I WILL F****NG KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS.....

 DIDN'T I TOLD YOU ALWAYS BE NEAR HER!!! IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MY CHILD, I WILL F****NG KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS

He said as he threw the maid in the floor and go straight to the clinic...... After getting inside the private clinic of their, he can see Seokjin and Jimin is already there...... He didn't have the time to talk to them.... He was about to straight to the room as Seokjin stopped him by pulling his hand ......

Seokjin: you can't go she is having treatment.... You will make this worse.....

Seokjin said as Jungkook jerked his hands off from him and look at Jin.....

Jungkook: I just wanted to know  how my child is......

He said as he is worried.... Not for her.... But his child that is in her womb......  Just then the doctor came out and everyone look at him... The doctor sighed before saying.....