Chapter 13

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Aria pov ( In Dream)

I was in the party and now suddenly I am in the rooftop..... It's so dark in here..... What am I doing here..... How did I came here and why did I came here..... This keeps happening some few days.... I feel odd...... I sighed and decided to go to the party again just then whistle started playing...... I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion thinking who might be here....... I decided to ignore it and turned around to go back.......

???: Did I told you to leave, my pet????

A deep cold rapsy voice can be heard that give shiver down to her body..... She immediately turned around to find that person...... And just then, she suddenly got pinned by a force to the wall..... She is struggling to be free from it...... She finally looked at the person who pinned her like this but her eyes got widened seeing a unexpected thing black wings that is shining because of the crystal Moon light.......  She immediately looked at the face as a gasped left from her mouth....

Aria: professor min......

Yoongi:  shocked what you see... But alas....  won't be able to tell anyone about it.......

He said as his eyes turned into red as she immediately understood what he is.... A devil..... Yoongi was about to kissed her to suck her soul but just then he flew away from there and fall in the floor.... He immediately got up and see a pair of white wings that is glistening into the moon light as the person is none other than Aria who is looking at him nothing but hatred in her blue eyes..... He scoffed so he just got attracted by a freaking Angel..... He was about to take his knife just then a punch landed on his face making him step back a little... He touched where he got punched and gritted his teeth in anger..... He just then in superspeed tried to catch Aria but she dodge it and kick him in the stomach making him fly in the air..... He flew away to the nearest forest as Aria flew to there.... He is a enemy.... And he needed to be eliminated......

In the last floor Namjoon, Jungkook and Jin saw a angel flying towards the forest... And Namjoon and Jungkook jumped from that that floor and followed her as Seokjin also followed them behind........ As Namjoon saw these two are fighting yoongi is becoming weak as Aria kicked him continuously in the stomach just then he got the grip of his knife and go straight towards to Aria flying.....

Aria is beating the shit out of Yoongi just then a force make her fly out and got struck in the big tree as she looked at her stomach to see a knife that is stabbed in her stomach as she is feeling weak and dizzy.... Her eyes are getting hazy too hard to open.... But she slowly look at the person who just did that and her heart sank seeing the person in front of her...... Kim Namjoon.... The professor of math , he is a devil as his black wings that is clearly visible behind him....... He put his other hand in her head as she closed her eyes and that's the last thing she knew..........

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Present

Namjoon's Room

Namjoon pov

His heavy breathing can be heard as he cummed inside her as she is completely naked under him.... But he is not satisfied.... He wanted to hear her moans, see her tears and screams and also want hear her pleading as he is taking her...... He wanted to pounded on her on four but she is in her dream land....... He looked at the stab he give her.... He get up from the bed and goes to his table and grab a herb bottle and goes towards her and rub it on her wounded area.... As she hissed a little in sleep in pain.......

Namjoon: only I have the give you a scar and also I have the right to heal it.......

He said as after applying it he covered her body with a blanket...... Now the only thing left to do is mark her as his for forever.... He gently took her barley covered body  in his arms and go to his room book self as he move a horse that is on the book self as the book self slide reavealing a passage.... Or should I say a room filled with thousands of candles....

There's a circle formed in the room and the every round there's a candles.... They goes to the center as he sit there and layed Aria in there...... In beside the circle, there's Knife, ropes, black powder, white powder and so many things...... Namjoon learned some witchcraft from their royal Dark witch......  He wanted to be bond with her in every recreanation...... A bond to be forever even after death and every Reborn.....If she born he will also born......

He cut his palm with the knife as the blood is dripping , he took her palm and also cut it and the blood is coming out as he interwined her hands with her and started to chant the spell as the blood of them two is dripping in the circle making it glower even more.... The veins started to show up in his and her body indicating that the spell is complete.... He opened his eyes and smirked  in satisfaction..... He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately...... He pulled out....and softly creases her cheek......

Namjoon: now you will be with me, forever... Wherever you will go I will be there behind you as a shadow...... You won't be able to get rid of me.... I will be in your head making you crazy for me..... There's no escape from me, now.......

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Share it on your message board

And feel free to share your thoughts about this chapter.....

TMI: I got punishment as 80 English words spelling writing 10 times......