Chapter 14

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Jungkook pov

I am right now fuming in anger how can father give my thing to Namjoon..... How can he do that..... I worked my ass off to caught that bi**h.... Of course namjoon hyung stabbed her but I am the who got her here..... I just fought with my brother just to have her ..... I want to swing my knifes on her soft milky body and wanted to make scars..... I want to hear her scream and begging that would be music to me...... But everything goes in vain.......  I am now in the study room with my other brothers who are basically in their own thoughts.....

Jin: By the way, Yoongi get beaten up his ass by that angel.... That's thing was a rare thing to see.... Doesn't it yoongi????

He said looking at the yoongi who is now glaring at him but Seokjin give a damn care about it...

Yoongi: but now she is weak and I will make her pay for every single punch she gave me.... If I knew that she is angel I would be fucked her senselessly in the earth than kill her.....

He says as he look at the other side as just then Jimin butted in between saying something.....

Jimin: but I think that's is now Namjoon hyung doing...... But I can't hear any screams and moans......