Chapter 29

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Dream

Aria: Hoseok oppa, I like you....

Hoseok: I also like you too, Aria.....

✳️✳️

Aria: Park....park...Jimin?!??!

Hearing my name he smirked in amused.....

Jimin: so, my doll remember me.....

✳️✳️

Aria: Don't touch me!!!! Your hands are stained with blood.....

I said and pushed him but he is strong.... I started to struggling in his hold..... My tears started to come out from my eyes...

Jimin: yes, my hands are stained with blood but it all happened because of you..... When I first saw you I feel spark in my heart.... You made me feel alive..... Your talk, your face, you voice, your innocence everything of yours make me mad for you.... And you made me obsessed with you..... You became my dark obsession..... And now you are mine, my doll.... And there's now no way out of it.... You are in my authority.... I am your  owner.

✳️✳️

Taehyung: I stalked her more than a year and she is also the reason I suddenly came to you to help me...... She wouldn't be part of it if Jimin kidnapped her..... He looked into my thing...... After having everything from me he craved for more.... He wanted her too..... And in hell I am going to let him do that...... She is mine only mine and always mine.... Even my own step brother can't take her from me .... My obsession hold more power.....

✳️✳️

Taehyung: You slapped me because of him???

He said in his anger.... His eyes are burning with rage.... A unknown rage that makes me scared of him..... A chuckle left from his lips suddenly.....

Taehyung: Now,  I guess I have to get you by my cruelty if my love can't get you.....

✳️✳️

???: My kitten looks so good when she tremble under me......

When I heard the voice I immediately opened my eyes.... I know it's not his voice.... And looking at him I feel my biggest shock in my life.... How did he is in here.....

Aria: Professor... Professor Min????

✳️✳️

Yoongi: my kitten remember me......

He said as his hand slowly moved to my cheek and then my jaw then he grabbed my jaw tightly and kissed me..... I am beyond shock but when I realized I tried to get myself away from him but he grip my back more tightly and deepen the kiss more..... I started to struggle as I don't want it.. after sometime he pulled away then he grab my hand and started to drag me......