Chapter 5

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In Book:

Two years passed away like that, Slowly Hoseok and Namjoon started to grow up and Jin and yoongi started to teach the Hell rules and basic education.... They are learning from their father...... They are getting born as a ruler who will in later life rule hell together.

✳️✳️✳️

In Seoul

There is a black suit man just entered in the strip club of Seoul

There is a black suit man just entered in the strip club of Seoul...... He took a glance of the whole place then go to the seat..... After sometime, the strippers came on the dance floor and started to dance and seduce the man's who are sitting in whole place......His eyes got stuck on a specific person who is dancing in his side of the poll..... The girl looked at him and started to swing her hips more.... Trying to make his impressed..... she bite her lower lip making it more seductive towards him..... She goes to him and sit in his lap and started to grind him..... Of course, the man is enjoying it gracefully.... He grab her hair making her flinch by his sudden touch...... He whispered in her ears.....

???: I want more from you.... So, lead me the way.....

He said in his deep husky voice making her feel excited.... But did she know this is a very mistake she did that will lead her to death........

The girl: yes, sir.....

And with that they goes to a private room of the club where they can satisfy their customers by their strippers....