Chapter 15

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

It's been two days since that happened and Aria tried to escape from there but Everytime he got caught by some guards and that's the reason Namjoon chained her to bed ..... He is now in his father's study room as he was called saying there's something important his father has to talk....

Namjoon: father you called me???

He asked as his father look at him as he again look at the book he was reading.....

Lucifer: I am thinking of getting you married as you need a heir to sit in my throne...... Your favorite Nia that I have fixed for you are pretty much suitable for it..... So, I am going to tell the servants to make preparation for it.....

He said but Namjoon has something else in his mind.... He want Aria to be his queen... Not a Harem's s**t.....

Namjoon: I have someone else in my mind.....

Namjoon said in a one breath as his father looked at him with his eyes frown in confusion... But suddenly he seems to realize something..

Lucifer: oh... You have someone?? And that someone is that angel???

His father said as his breath hitch hearing that... How did he find out.... His father get up from the chair and went to him... He hold Namjoon's shoulder tightly in his hands.....

Lucifer: my son, you know you just remind me of myself.. you are just so much like me..... And that's what I like about you... You are the better ruler  for my throne... Even though your full blooded devil brother, hoseok was best.. but I trust you with this because you are my and her son.... My intelligent and smart son.... And when you wish something I will give you.... You can marry that angel.... I granted your wish... Make preparation......

He said as he left from the room as Namjoon didn't process what just happened... His father agreed..... Namjoon can't be much happier than this.... But little did he know someone has listen all of their conversation and now he is angry not only on Namjoon but also at his father.......

Hoseok: so, this is the planning... But  I will make a good preparation for my marriage with that angel..... Because that throne is mine.... That throne was never going to yours and not her either...