Chapter 32 - The End

( Listen fake love while reading this)

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Year 20×× (think any year after 2040)

Author pov

Years goes by, people and technology started to became more developed....... Once we used smartphone now from your hand, a screen appreared which became smartphone to them....... The more technology developed the more people started to do experiments on orphan....... They are easy to manipulate and they are willing to do anything if they got family........

Family...... A word.... That no one can have it...... They created hybrids to make their slaves....... Human became superior as they made something revolutionary....... Government started to make hybrids as a national purpose like War or any internal activities.......

But they forgot one thing.... Every single thing has a limit...... The hybrids they used to work for their one day they started rebellion...... They wanted to be free.... They don't want to be puppet of humans..... But human didn't agree to them..... They said they created them to do their work... They are filthy slaves who needs to be under human........

But they wanted to be free.... And they will do anything to be free........They secretly started to make plan to crash those human that they used to say master or mistress..... One day, the time came...... They started to kill their owners and started to take each region under their name....... From the different parts of Korea, seven region created...... They didn't show any mercy......... They created their own government..... All of them are hybrids........ They started to make human their slaves..... They do those things once to them now they do the same to them.... But human don't have pain tolerance as they died by those inhumane torture of hybrid...... They disconnected the whole Korea from the world....... Many people hide in different underground to save themselves and their children to be slave of those hybrid...... Not every human is cruel but yet innocent got punished because of some greedy people in society....... They got the taste of their own medicine.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️