Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!

I never thought I will get any thing like this

I never thought I will get any thing like this.... I have completely lost my faith in this award shows... Because I got into like 50 awards of BTS community but never got any place.... But today, I got finally a place......

I got 2nd place in The Fanfic awards.... Even though it's second, I am happy..... Thank you Aviothic_Love and Co host Jkswifueee  for organizing this amazing award show...

And it's of course, it's all because of you guys.... Your love for this book really makes me come this far.... It's because of you guys... I am here with my 950+ followers and over 100k readers in this Wattpad...... Thank you all so much.... It's dedicated to you all.... Thank you for being with me.... I won't disappoint you and I will try to write good better books for you all......

And

I have started a mini series book of BTS ..... please kindly read it.... The first mini series is " Rise of Bangtan"

slothsuga07

And the second Mini Series will be dropped in few minutes......

" Sexual pleasure "

BTS Mini Series by slothsuga07

Please enjoy this mini series and don't forget to vote....

And after having 1k followers.... I will have face reveal for 12 hours only......