Chapter 21

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Present

Hoseok pov

The book fall from my hand as the book suddenly turned into so many butterflies and flown away from the window....... I couldn't believe what I just read..... Just then my head started to hurt.... A headache..... My head is going to brust out my unbearable pain..... I held my hea with my both hands as my head is hurting like hell..... I bended down on my knees as my headache is becoming so painful.....

Flashback (In his head)

Aria: Hoseok oppa, I like you....

I froze hearing what she said... I can't believe it...

Aria: it's okay if you don't like me... I know you don't like me.....I shouldn't have said that....

She looked down..... No... I also like her..No... I love her... I am obsessed with her... I can't get my day without talking to her.... I can't even sleep without hearing her voice.... I hold her chin and looked into her eyes deeply....

Hoseok: I also like you too, Aria.....

Her eyes widened seeing hearing my confession....

Aria: you like me???

Hoseok: yes, I do .... Sunshine..... I fall for you when I saw you first time in the graveyard...

I hugged her trying to sniffing her scent..... Inhaling her scent I finally hold her in my arm not as a friend. It's finally now more than a friend....

I pecked her forehead and hugged her more closer to me living any distance between us....

I caressed her hair and thinking it smirking finally my sunshine fall in my trap....

Hoseok: It's not love, it's obsession, Sunshine........

✳️✳️

Hoseok:HOW*punch*DARE*punch*YOU*punch*TOUCH*punch*HER*punch*!!!!!!!!

Hoseok is fluming in rage seeing how he is trying to drag her and hurt her like that....

Jungkook somehow managed to dodge the attacks and started to punch the person but that man is so skillful. He dodge most of his punches....

Jungkook: Who are you her brother????

Hoseok: brother... Huh!!! I AM HER BOYFRIEND!!!! *punch*

Hoseok was about to give that boy another punch but he heard some sobbing.... He looked up and saw his sunshine is crying and her hiccups started... Hoseok bit his lower lip in control his anger and leave his collar and warned her....