Chapter 17

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Aria pov

I open my eyes as my head hurt but I don't know why...... My body is weak... So weak .... I layed in the bed as I just don't want to get up..... I can feel no one is here in this room..... So many things happen in my life and I lost the track...... Even though my body hurt, I started to get up and to my surprise my legs are not chained to bed..... I wonder if he forget it..... I started to look around as the room is so dark..... So dark for me..... I hate being in dark.... But I also feel like darkness should be with me..... I don't know why...... I look at the door and think if it's locked or not......I goes towards the door and tried to open it and to my surprise it's not locked..... I open the door and see if someone is here or not... Luckily, no one is around.... I slowly closed the door and started to walk carefully in the hall and looking everywhere caution just in case if someone came.... I can hear some footsteps and talking of girls as I hid myself in the pillar and listen to their conversation......

Girl1: did you hear, prince Namjoon was going to marry a angel??? I can't believe it.... How can he marry someone like her??? She is not a demon..... I feel bad for Eve though.... She is prince favorite.... We all thought she is going to marry him... But see angel became a queen.... We have to bow to some filthy like her......

The girl said pouring all of this discomfort towards Aria.... As Aria listen, she mentally scoffed..... She don't want to marry either.... She would be glad if he marry someone else but not her...... Just then the other girl answer her.....

Girl2: what can we do??? We are their slave..... We are only in here in this harem because of pleasuring them..... This is what demon girls are for...... We can't object but just accept it...... And do you think it's good if Eve married prince Namjoon.... She is a egostic.... She will make our life hell...... More hell than this.....

She said as just then she snapped towards the pillar where Aria is hiding..... This first girl sense it and look at the same pillar......  They feel like someone is here listening to their conversation..... They quietly goes towards the pillar and look at it..... But they find no one.......

Girl1: strange.. I feel like someone was here.... Listening.....

She said as she looked at the pillar and think deeply.......

Girl2: I did too... I guess we are hallucinating.... Let's go.......

As the girls go to their respective work in the other hand, Aria came to somewhere she herself don't know..... She panted heavily as she feel like she will get caught.... She understood when they suddenly stopped talking..... So, she quietly get out of here before they caught her...... She looked at the place where she is......