Chapter 23

READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT AFTER THIS CHAPTER

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Hoseok pov

I am standing in front of that bastard door..... I slowly pulled out the knife that I made from killing that witch..... I feel stronger.... Stronger than before...... My grip on that knife tighten as I breath out and finally thought of how to kill him.......

 My grip on that knife tighten as I breath out and finally thought of how to kill him

Today, I will end all of those problem that is the reason of my suffering...... First, I will start with this king...........

I entered into the room by knocking. I hid my knife under my back as I don't want him to know about it.......  As the door opened reavealing the person who I am waiting for to see...... He furrowed his eyes looking at me... As he is confused why I am here......

Lucifer: why are you here, hoseok????

He asked as I thought of not hiding anything, he is going to die, why don't let him know about my thoughts and I want some answers from him.....

Hoseok: why did you wiped out our memories about earth?????

He was stunned to hear my question as he suddenly started to come closer to me.... I can see his jaws are clenching in anger......

Lucifer: who told you about this nonsense?? Why would I do that to you, my son????

He is clearly trying to play victim card in here... Pretending not to know anything about it.....

Hoseok: you should tell me that too father~ why did you do that???? Why did you wiped our memories??? Why we are here again????Why you take our mothers from earth and make them forcefully pregnant??? Why did you do all of this??? And most exactly What.Are.We?????

We?????