Chapter 6

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Somewhere in Seoul

Five years old boy is happily running around in the park and playing around...... A sweet voice called his name gaining his attention....

???: Samuel, come here... We have to go home.....

She said as the boy smiled and hold her nanny's hand.....

Samuel: let's go, nunna....

They arrived at home and the door opened reavealing his mother who's face became brighter seeing his beautiful boy....

Samuel: mommy, I went to park with nunna.... I played a lot....

He said holding his mother's leg..... The boy is indeed a good and cheerful one.....

S. Mother: Really!!!! Wow, Samuel did great.... Go and wash yourself...

His mother said as the happy toddler comes to wash himself...... His mother looked at his nanny who is now looking at the her with a big smile....

S. Mother: I am feeling bad for him... He don't be cheerful after you gone.....

She said as his face shows sadly..... The nanny took her hand.....

???: Mam, he is a good boy ... He will understand.... After all, he is mamma's boy.....

She said trying to comfort the mother as she is also sad for doing that......

S. Mother: Aria, why do you wanted to leave??? I told you I will pay with three times bigger than this ... Please stay..... He needs you.....

She said as she hold aria's hand tightly doesn't want it to let go.....

Aria: Mam, I think my Time in here is over..... He is a very good boy..... He won't be into bad association..... I taught him all the values and rescue him from all the evil..... He is very pure soul..... He will do great in his later life...... This night is the last night with Samuel...... I want to enjoy fullest with him... With no regret......

Aria said as she goes to the kitchen to prepare dinner for them..... After the dinner, she put Samuel in sleep.....

Aria: I wish to be with you Samuel but being a angel didn't give me that power..... Next morning, it won't be me who take care of you... It's your mother.....

And with that she kissed that little boy's head making him forgot everything..... She goes to the hallway and can feel everyone is asleep.... She took a deep breath and snapped her finger that makes everyone to forget about her and with that she disappeared......