Chapter 22

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Hell

Hoseok pov

Hoseok pov

I am now standing at the place where I am definitely going to find some answers or should I say a solution of every problem...... The witch who helped that filthy Bastard to kill her and us...... I can see even though after so many years this witch didn't got old.... Still same as ever..... She felt my presence and turned around to look at me..... She is kinda surprised to see me..... Of course, she won't think of seeing me here..... She bowed to me and come towards me......

Tessa: what makes you come to this witch's house, your majesty????

She asked still she has doubts why he is here.... Out of all, he...... She is trying to find my intention of coming to her..... I don't want to beat around the bush.... I have more important thing than this.... But before I leave this shithole, I need to eradicate my enemies...... This two is the most important..... That filthy Bastard who I call father and another is she who is now in front of me.......

Hoseok: what do you think?? Why I came here??? Don't you think you should explain to me why my memories are wiped out?? Why I can't remember my sunshine, my Aria?? Why I came here??? Again????

He asked her as she widened hearing him and started to take a step back but before she could hoseok hold her throat by his hand and lifted her in the air... She was about to use her powers on him by her hand, but before she could do that hoseok twisted her hand and broke it..... She let out a scream as hoseok pulled her more higher.....

Hoseok: you forgot I am a King.... And you can't do anything with your magic.....And Now kindly tell me where is that's witch knife?? I can't seem to find it.... I want it to kill your former king.....

He asked her mimicking like a little child who lost his candy.... Hoseok completely lose his sanity.... It's doesn't matter to him anymore what he is doing good or bad ... For now, he needs to meet her.... And he will do anything for that.... Anything means Anything......

Tessa: the...swords....are.... vanished...... Your.... majesty.... vanished....it ...... after all....of.... your death...... So,.... there's no....sword... left.......