NYC:14

NYC : 14

EUREKA'S POV

EUREKA'S POV

NIGHT TIME, WHEN we decided to go to Empire State Building.

Sabi nila Ele at Jon, maaga pa naman daw eh. Hindi pa gan'on kalalim ang gabi, so, exploring what we could see inside Empire State Building won't probably take long.

It's freaking eight thirty in the evening, at maaga pa 'to sa tingin nila? Eh, sleeping hours ko na 'to eh!

Ewan ko ba. Pero nagpatianod na lang ako sa desisyon no'ng dalawa.

In addition, kahit gabi na, eh, hindi naman halata dahil buhay na buhay pa rin ang syudad ng New York. The buildings, skyscrapers, small restaurants, digital billboards, and all are still open and flashing lively lights. The streets are still flooded with vehicles and people. The noises are still engaging. At kahit madilim, the city's lights illuminate the surroundings.

Indeed! Who needs to sleep to a CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS?

And here we are, standing in front of the gigantic building's foot. The Empire State Building with its looming structure and grand architecture, glittering with gold and silver lights amidst the cityscape.

Woah... Napakaganda ng gusaling 'to. Nakakalula, at the same time.

"Ready?" I asked.

Jonathan gripped the satchel bag's strap, naroon pa rin nakalagay ang jewelry, saka siya tumango. "Let's do this!"

Ele leads the way. Sumunod kaming dalawan ni Jon.

As we entered the door, kaagad tumambad sa'min ang lamig sa loob. The ventilation is so cool. Plus, the luxurious lobby and its golden ambience. Para kaming pumasok sa isang kastilyo, with golden walls and marbled floor and high-ceiling with golden lights!

Golden everything! Ground floor pa lang, grabe, pang-royalty na ka'gad ang design!

Then, at the lobby's hallway, may golden carving of ES Building's image on the wall

Then, at the lobby's hallway, may golden carving of ES Building's image on the wall. Mala-higante ang wall-carving na 'yon. Engrade!

"An'ganda..." I muttered while scanning the whole ground floor.