NYC:15

NYC : 1 5

THIRD PERSON'S POV

EIGHTY-SIXTH FLOOR. This is an observatory deck. Specifically, this is an open-air observatory deck.

Kitang-kita ang langit, with thousands of stars and the moon above, mula sa deck na 'to. And for safety measures, the deck's railings were made of very, very tall metal spires surrounding the deck's edge.

Kung titingin ka naman sa gilid ng railings, the 360 degrees scenery of New York, Brooklyn, and other places in the area can be seen

Kung titingin ka naman sa gilid ng railings, the 360 degrees scenery of New York, Brooklyn, and other places in the area can be seen. Smaller buildings, the branches of streets, and different lights flickering down the city were lying just below the deck.

The view is just incredible!

Plus, the cold wind blowing and starry nightsky were exposed, too.

Meanwhile, Ele and Jonathan were busy walking around the observatory deck. Palinga-linga sila sa kaliwa't kanan, tila may hinahanap.

Jon stopped and put hands on his waist. "Ano bang hinahanap natin? Kanina pa tayo paikot-ikot dito sa deck, wala namang nangyayari. Tss..."

Ele, while bending low to examine the stone-made parapet below the railings, answered Jon's question without looking at him.

"We're looking for any possible hint from Miss Jane Forester, birdbrain," ani Ele.

Jon groaned. "Seriously?! Of course, I know that. What I meant was, what kind of hint? At saka, pa'no natin malalamang 'yun na pala 'yung hinahanap nating hint kun'di naman natin alam ang itsura ng hint na hinahanap natin?"

Ele, bending one knee on the floor, used his hand to trace the floor's concrete surface. Tila may kinakapa siya sa sahig, o 'di kaya'y may pinapakiramdaman.

When Jonathan noticed that Ele was ignoring him, Jon clicked his tongue and frowned.

"Hey, smartypants. Are you gonna pretend I'm invisible, huh?" Jonathan noted with sarcasm. "Tch! Bingi-bingihan ang isang 'to, ah?"