Chapter 36

“You know,” Bellamy started as the fire grew dim, no one having added a log in some time. The sky was scattered with brilliant stars, twinkling naturally. There would be no more falling stars, no more Arkers coming down. Those who were still alive were on Earth, never to return to the Sky. That was something the Grounders were going to have to get used to. “This is the first time I’ve really been able to enjoy Earth since the first day I arrived.”

                “Why?” She asked.

                “Nothing bad was happening then. I mean, not really. Not like recently.” He stumbled slightly over his words. “But tonight feels different.”

                “Nothing is different.”

                “There is a possible alliance on the table, you’re here with me, we’re both alive. That’s enough change for me.” He glanced down at the flames flickering in front of him, then turned to look at Athena. Her eyes were trained on the ground, the flames illuminated in her eyes, like a mirror. She could feel him looking at her, and when she turned, she couldn’t help but admit that he was right about this. Even though a village had been gunned down by Finn, things could be worse.

                Athena brought both her hands up, turning in her seated position on the log, and grabbed Bellamy’s cheeks, pulling him in for a deep kiss. She recalled how easy it was to forget everything when she was with him, and she just needed to indulge in that ignorance for a while. Her tongue pressed against his, and she moved herself closer, so that every part of her was touching Bellamy. He was warm, he was soothing. He responded by wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her onto his lap. Her legs wrapped around him and her breasts pressed against his strong chest.

                Shifting her arms so that they were around his neck, Athena closed any possible gap between them, her heart beating right against his; she could feel their symmetry. As they kissed, their bodies moving slickly against each other, Athena slid her hands to her shirt, which was tight and a weird fabric that felt smoother on her skin that her usual clothing. She pulled the shirt over her head, placing her shirt on the log behind her. Bellamy pushed her down over it, so she was lying back on the thick tree trunk that had fallen years ago.

                Bellamy climbed over her, hooking his fingers into her pants and sliding them down her muscular legs. Her skin was soft other than the scars, the most recent being the bullet wound. It left a round, almost perfect circle, scar on the side of her thigh, the edges were raised and were a dark purple. Bellamy’s finger ran over the scar, it was still fresh, but it no longer hurt Athena. The feeling of his gentle touch on the scar sent shivers up her spine. Her boots were kicked off as Bellamy finished removing her pants, and he clambered back up, kissing up her body, lingering over her wounds and kissing them as well. She felt all the pain drain from her, physical and mental.

                His sensual movements caused her to arch her back, pressing her chest against him. He moaned, then pulled his shirt off so that their skin could touch. He brought his lips to her breast, one hand caressing her hips, the other gripping her hair. Athena reached her hand down and unzipped his pants, pulling him out and stroking his member. A moan escaped his lips and it vibrated through her body, causing her to growl in pleasure. Soaking it all in, absorbing Bellamy as if he were some drug that could seep through her pores, consume her.

                The bark of the tree dug into her muscular back, causing the right amount of pain to accent the pleasure as Bellamy entered her. They both gasped, moaned, then got into a rhythm. She wrapped her legs around his hips, lifting herself off of the log. Her nails dug into the edges of the tree, holding herself in place. The fabric of Bellamy’s jeans rubbed against her legs, his teeth nibbled her skin, leaving her tender and her skin a flushed pink.  

                Their movements increased, neither of them wanting to hold back; it felt like it had been so long since they were last together, but in reality it had only been a few days. Being locked away, not knowing if Bellamy was being tortured, questioned, starved, or freed had gotten under her skin, and now that they were together without any of those worries immediately it felt as though they were together for the first time again. Alone, in the darkness of the forest, they were truly together as one.

                As their climax reached, Athena felt her shoulder blades dig into the tree bark, scraping and cutting her skin. As her moans reached out to the creatures of the night, she felt all her vision disappear as she climaxed. Bellamy followed shortly and collapsed onto her, his hands sliding around the edges of the log. Quickly, he sat up, adjusting himself, but not putting his shirt back on. Athena dressed quickly, her head spinning and her heart beating hard. Bellamy watched as she slid her pants back on, they were tighter than she would have liked and it was difficult to move fast.

                She swung her leg over the log, placing her hand under Bellamy’s chin as if she were studying him thoroughly. She looked into his eyes, which looked like a rusty orange in the fire. Releasing his chin from her grip, she offered him a smile, an authentic gesture of infatuation. Even though she knew that nothing was going to be okay, and that by the end of this one of them was likely to be dead, she was happy. “Thank you, Bellamy Blake.”

                “No need to thank me, it truly was my pleasure.” He grinned playfully, a smile on his lips and a smirk in his eyes.

                “No,” She laughed, something she did very rarely. “Thank you for… For giving me a chance.”

                Bellamy looked up at the night sky, “I’ve learned that sometimes the person you are when you first meet someone is not the person you will end up being once you’ve gotten to know them. I came down here to keep my sister safe, and that meant taking control, threatening people’s lives… Even killing people. And now I see that Octavia is capable of keeping herself safe, and I had to find another person to be. You helped me be that person, Athena. And I think that you have changed too.”

                Athena just smiled, she had nothing to say, or perhaps she had too much to say, and all she could do was smile. 

Happy sex and fertility day to everyone, I hope everyone either appreciates this sex scene above or enjoys some great sex this weekend. Remeber, Christians turned this day into their own holiday, but the Pagans celebrated it as sex and fertility (rabbits = sex and eggs = fertility) day. So everybody get out there and get some! ;)