Part-1

SOLENNE'S POV

My name is Solenne and this is my story. I'm 26 years old. I'm living in a world ruled by vampires and humans. 20 years ago vampire came out of hiding and overtook half of the world. 

Now half of the world is the ruled by Vampires and the other half by humans.  
People think that if Vampires are true than so are Werewolves but that's not true.

Werewolves are a myth but Vampires, they are very much true. How I wish these monsters were also just a myth.  
Most of the humans living in the half ruled by vampires are owned by vampires, they use them for blood, sexual pleasure or however they like. 
Remaining are either trying to move to human half or are hiding. 

Vampires are ruled by a Queen. The Queen I hate with my all being. Vampires which are member of the Royal family have special powers. On addition to super speed which all vampires have they also have super hearing, more strength than a normal Vampire and ability to control and manipulate minds. 

They can easily make a human to rip his own heart out just for fun and they do. 

However, not all the vampires are bad some are good too. But that is very rare. And by rare I mean one in a thousand. 

I've happened to meet a few good ones. Who have helped me train to achieve my purpose, which is to kill the Vampire Queen.

Right now, I'm heading towards the camp of vampire queen. I've heard she's out for hunt and is camping in forest with her soldiers. 

I've waited for this opportunity my whole life and I won't let it go to waste. 

I reached the area around the camp and I'm sure now, that the Vampire Queen is here by the amount of soldiers.

This is it. This is the moment I've trained for my whole life. Tonight, I'll kill the Vampire Queen and get my revenge. 

I snuck past a guard unnoticed and then another and then another. Until I was inside the tent of the Vampire Queen. 

I made sure to be incredibly silent because as a member of Royal family she has super hearing. 

I got close to her and my eyes filled with tears due to hatred. A tear fell from my eye, I grabbed the dagger and was about to push it inside her heart when all of a sudden, I was pinned down.

"Ah…" I shrieked. "Who are you?" She asked. Instead of answering I tried to get myself free. She held me more firmly and asked "Tell me Who are you? Or else I'll rip your arm out" I didn't answer and kept trying to get myself free.

"Don't say I didn't warn you" she said and was about to rip my arm off when I said "Why rip my arm? just rip my head off and get it over with" 

By this time, guards burst in due to the commotion. "Seize her and prepare to get back to palace. If she was able to find us than I'm sure there are others aware of our presence" she said pushing me towards a guard. 

I took advantage of that moment, took out my sword and jumped towards a vampire landed on my knees beheading him.

The others got alert and ready to dodge any of my attack. A vampire came on me and in one swift glide I also cut his throat. 

After that I lost count of how many of them I killed. I was about to kill another when someone grabbed my sword and throwed me away.

"Uh…" I grunted and got up. "You're really something for sneaking in my camp and killing this many of men" the Vampire Queen mused.

"Shut up" I said jumping towards her to attack but again she not only dodged my attack but also threw me away. I tried several times but failed to land even a single attack on her.

By this point, my cheek was bleeding and there were bruises all over my body.

But I didn't give up and tried to stand up again. I stood up by the support of my sword. "Tell me, why are you so insistent on trying to kill me? When you too know that you can't" she again asked.

Instead of answering, I again walked towards her picking my sword high to attack. Again she dogded me but this time she didn't counter attacked.

"You don't know when to stop, right?" She asked. I again attacked but this time something hit my head and everything went black.