Part-3

Vierra's POV

I was in my room thinking about that girl and her words. She has said little to nothing since being caught but even what little she has said reflects pure hatred towards me.

What could be her reason to hate me this much? I was in my trance when Valerie entered in my room.

Valerie is the captain of my Army but She's also my best friend. Only she has the permission to walk into my room like that and not get beheaded.

"Still thinking about that human girl?" She asked and I nodded. "Well, I've to say she's pretty" she said.

I looked towards her and she continued "I mean her black hairs, brown big eyes and her lips…"

I hit her with a pillow getting her out of her dreams and said "For God's sake Val, she's trying to kill me every chance she gets and you're here making fantasies about her"

"Oh come on, She's hot" she said. "Wether she's that or not is not the point. She sneaked into my camp undetected, single handedly killed 26 of my highly trianed men and was able to resist my control that's the real problem"

"Looks like she has given you a good amount of headache" she said. And I nodded.

"Maybe she's working with a new emerging group. Or a small group of individuals with same purpose but I think she has other people working with her" Valerie said.

"That's possible" I replied.

"Let's go and meet her together, maybe we'll be able to find some answers" she suggested.

I thought about it for a second and then nodded. We walked to the dungeon and then to her cellar.

She was doing pushups, I raised an eyebrow at this, most of the prisoners are usually sulking in a corner. Val opened the door of the cellar and we went in.

"Little girl you've given our Queen one hell of headache" Val said to the girl.

And she sneered in response "It's not even the fraction of the pain she has caused"

Both me and Valerie looked at each other at this. "The sooner you tell me what's your purpose or who is working with you the sooner you'll be out of here" I said.

But she remained silent, she stood up. In an instant I was in front of her with her face in my hand my eyes turned red and fangs came out.

"I'm loosing my patience girl either tell me something or I'll slowly rip out all of your body parts and make you suffer so much that you'll have no option but to tell me" I said angrily.

She looked at me with a smirk and said "Thanks for proving me right and showing me yet again thay you have no mercy or any kind of care for anyone's life"

At this my jaw clenched and I let go of her. I walked out of the cellar leaving her with Val.

SOLENNE'S POV

Vampire Queen walked out. And my eyes were filled with hatred. "What's your name?" I turned towards the source of voice and it was Valerie standing there.

"Get lost" I said sitting in a corner. But instead of going she sat down in another corner with me.

I decided to ignore her when she said. "You know you remind me a lot of myself"

I looked at her and she was looking towards the ceiling "I remember when I fought in the battle 20 years ago, it was filled with bloodshed and screams. A lot of Vampires fought for their Queen till their last breath"

She looked at me and said chuckling "You must have been no more than 5 or 6 at that time"

"All of their lives went to waste as they fought for someone who has no right to live" I said.

"Everyone has a right to live, don't you think so?" She asked.

And my eyes filled with tears at this "I know that but your Queen does not" I said.

She walked towards me, I took advantage of this and hit her hard in the stomach and ran out of the cellar as the door was still open.