Part-19

Chapter 19 

I went to the training grounds. And Vierra was standing there with two wooden swords. 

She threw one towards me and I caught it. "We'll start training with this" She said.

"Attack me" she said. "With pleasure" I leaped towards her with my sword to attack. 

But she stopped my attack with a single swing. I was applying full force but couldn't move the sword towards her.

All of a sudden, she pushed the sword towards me and I fell flying on the ground.

"Uh" I grunted and got up. "Try not to be so obvious about your moves" she said and I again went towards her to attack.

We kept training for hours. And by training I mean she kept throwing me around the training grounds.

"We'll continue your training tomorrow" she said walking away. I got up from the ground. 

"You got a good beating, Huh?" Luke asked walking towards me. "Yeah, I just don't know what I should do to get better" I said frustrated.

"My sister is training you. You'll learn these things in no time" he said smiling.

"Hey, Luke" I said and he looked at me questioningly. "Where is the palace library?" I asked.

"I was wondering, when you'll ask this question" he said smiling. "Allow me to show you the way" he said and I nodded.

He led me around some hallways till we reach in front of a big door. He opened it and we went in. 

The place was filled with thousands of books. "This place is amazing" I said smiling widely. 

"That it is". "Have you read all of these?" I asked. "Yeah, I have read most of these" he said.

"Okay, then suggest me a book" I said and he nodded walking towards a shelf. He picked a book and handed it to me. 

"The Hell in Paradise" I read the name of the book. "It's a great book". "What is it about?" I asked.

"Read to find out" he said and I huffed. "Luke, you're older than Vierra right?" I asked. 

"Yes, I am". "Then why are you not the King?". "Well, that's because I was never interested in running a kingdom. Vierra on the other hand always wanted to rule. So, I assumed it will be much better for everyone if she rules this kingdom" he explained and I nodded.

After that he went away. And I started to read. I have to say it's quite an interesting book. As I was reading, I felt hungry. 

I decided to get something to eat. I walked out of the library and the hallways were empty and the darkness of night filled the sky. 

I walked to kitchen and picked a few fruits. I decided to go to the garden. Strangely, enough I like the garden very much. Don't know why.

I reached the garden while eating an apple and Vierra was standing there looking at the pond. 

I took a step forward and I'm sure she heared me. I sat near the pond and she said "I want to be alone" 

I didn't bother to answer and kept sitting there. I could feel her glaring at me. As I was looking at the pond. "I'm not bothering you" I said.

She graoned and walked away. After a while I too finished eating and went to my room to sleep as I have a training session tomorrow.