Part-2

SOLENNE'S POV

I woke up with my head hurting. I sat up and looked around my surroundings and noticed I was in a cellar.

My head was killing me but I tried to stand up. All of my body was aching because of the fight earlier. I grunted standing up straight and went near the bars of cellar to look around my surroundings.

"You're awake" a voice said and my head turned in the direction of voice. A girl was standing in armor which I assumed was also a vampire.

"Don't move so much. It'll cause more pain" she said stoping in front of bars of the cellar on the other side.

"Where am I?" I asked. "You're in the Palace of Vampire Queen and more specifically in one of her cellars" she answered.

"And who are you?" I asked trying to get as much information as I can so, I can get out of here.

"I am Valerie. The Chief General of the Queen's army" she said.

"I heard you tried to kill her" she said. I just glanced at her in response and looked away. "Why?" She asked showing curiousity.

"Get lost" I said and walked towards the back sitting in a corner. "Ouch… Don't like the question. Okay, let's change it. How were you able to kill so many of the vampires? no offense but you're a mere human"

"Do you really think I'll answer that?" I asked. "Why not?" She said.

"I know what you're trying to do so get lost" I said and she walked away.
I sighed. How many days do I have to stay here?

It's been two days nobody has come downstairs. I'm pretty sure there are no other captives except me.

I've had not eaten anything or had a single drop of water. My whole body is weak.

I was sitting in a corner. When I heared the door opening. I looked in the direction and the Vampire Queen was standing there.

I scowled and looked away. She opened the door of the cellar and walked in.

"Ready to answer some questions?" She asked but I didn't answer. "Perhaps not. Maybe I should starve you for another day or two" she said walking towards the door.

"Well, what else can be expected from the Vampire Queen?" This time I mused.

She turned back to me "So, now you're speaking. That's good"

"So tell me, which group do you belong to?" She asked squatting down to my level.

"Do you really think I belong to a group. Now that's funny" I laughed.

"So, you work individually?" I didn't answer. "So tell me what's your purpose of trying to kill me?" She asked getting close.

My hands were behind my back with a screw in my hand. "My purpose is…" I trailed of and was about to pull that screw in her chest when she grabbed my hand just an inch away from herself.

"Ah…" I shouted because of how hard she was grabbing my hand. At this rate she will crush all the bones of my hand with no problem.

Right when I thought I will lose my hand, she let go of it. "Looks like I have to force it out of you" she said holding my face in her hand.

She looked in my eyes and asked "What's your purposes of trying to kill me?"

I just stared at her. "Answer me" she growled. "Do you really think I would?" I asked.

Her brows furrowed and she let go of me. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm not obliged to tell you anything" I said.

"Okay, then let's go with the plan I thought earlier and starve you for another day or two" she went out saying that.

Vierra's POV

I walked to the training grounds. My mind was running through all the possibilities. When someone put a hand on my shoulder getting me out of my trance.

"Are you alright?" Valerie asked. I turned around facing her and said "yes, just got a lot on my mind"

"Is it related to the girl in cellar?" She asked. I nodded. "Then to increase your worrying, she's not related to any groups. No resistance or rebellion group know about her"

"I figured much. No group would be stupid enough to send someone to kill me, while knowing I can force answers out of them" I said.

"Just force answers out of her" she said looking at me. "I just tried" I said.

She nodded and then asked "What do you mean by tried?"

"She was able to resist my control" I said. "It's the first time that anyone wether a vampire or human has resisted control" she said shocked.