Part-50

Part- 50

Solenne's POV

"Why did you wanted to see me?" I asked walking inside Vierra's room.

"I wanted to talk to you about something" she said looking at me. "What is it?" I asked. "I wanted to turn you" she said and I stood there stunned. "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You know what exactly I mean" she said maintaining eye contact. "But why all of a sudden? And when we have dealt with rebels"

"It's..... For your safety. In vampire Empire, you are in constant danger, if anyone outside this palace comes to know that you're a huntress then...... It will not end up good and you know it" she finished while stood there silently.

"I need some time to think" I said and walked out of the room. I decided to go to Arina and talk about it. I walked to her room and knocked on the door.

She opened it and I walked in "I need some advice" I said and she asked "About what?"

"Vierra just called me in her room and she said that she wants to turn me"

"And what is wrong with that?" She asked. "That she brought it up out of the blue, that's what is wrong?" I said

"It's not like you have never thought about it" she said and I sighed "I have but...." I trailed off.

"But?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "But I just.... Don't know. You can say that I'm scared of the change it will bring in me" I said sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Don't be scared. It doesn't hurt" she said cupping my cheek and looking down at me. "how..... Do you know that?" I asked. " I have seen hunters turn" she said looking away.

"And? I feel like it's not the only reason why you know" I said and she bitterly. "I have turned a hunter" she said and I looked at her stunned.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked standing up with my brows furrowed. "No ...... I turned him" she said and I looked at her confused.

"A vampire has to offer their blood willingly to turn a hunter and I gave him mine willingly"

"But why? I mean you don't have to answer if you're not comfortable" I said. "He was a very dear friend" she smiling bitterly.

"Was?" I questioned. "Yeah, he died by the hands of my father. But enough about me we need to discuss you"

" Do you know think it will be good for me to turn? What if I ended up becoming a monster?" I said looking around.

She took my hands and said "it will be good for you and you will not become a monster because I am here with you and I know you"

We were looking into each other's eyes when all of a sudden she pulled away, walking to the other corner of the room.

"Now, you should go and tell Vierra that you're ready" she said pushing me out of her room

"I went to Vierra's room and walked in. She looked at me expectantly and I said "I am ready"

Time skip

"Are you sure? I mean I can drink blood from any vampire to turn" I said worried. "Yeah, I'll be okay. Besides your strength will depend on the strength of vampire whose blood you drank to awake your powers" Vierra said and I sighed.

"But still...' I started but she interrupted me and said "Just do it" I inched towards her neck.

All of a sudden, I felt a strange pull towards it. After that everything became a blur. I vaguely remember anything except for the taste of blood.