Part-22

"Let's go to the quarters and I'll arrange a room for you both. And Solenne?" Hayley said.

"Huh?". "You can let go of her hand. She isn't going to run away" she said teasingly and turned around. I immediately let go of Arina's hand started walking. I had a faint blush on my cheeks.

Hayley was walking ahead of us. We reached there "I'll go and arrange the rooms" Haley said and left. "How long will he take to decide?" Arina asked turning to me. 

"I can't tell. But it may take a few days" I said. She was about to say something else when Hayley came and said "Solenne you can stay in the room you usually stay and I've arranged a room for your friend"

"Okay. Thank you" I said. "You should go to your room. And I'll show your friend her room" 

"Name's Arina". "Oh, so Arina let's go" Hayley said and they walked away. I too went to my room.

Arina's POV

Hayley led me through some hallways and stopped in front of a room, opening the door.

"This is your room" she said walking inside and I followed her. It was small room. With a bed at one side a table and chair on the other side.

"Okay" I said and sat on the bed.  
"I should go now" Hayley said turning around.  
"Wait" I said. "Huh?" She said turning to me.

"Does Solenne come here frequently?" I asked. "No, but she does visit once a year" she replied.

"Oh, okay" I said. And she went away.

At night, I was sitting in my room when someone knocked on the door of my room.

"Come in" I said and Solenne walked in. "What is it?" I asked. "Let's go" she said and I raised an eyebrow "where?" 

"Somewhere or do you want to stay here?" She asked and I got up. "No, let's go" 

We got out of my room and started to walk down a pathway. "Hey, Solenne. Didn't know you were visiting" a man in his early thirties said.

"Yeah, I had to meet Nicholas" she said. "Oh, cool". "Where ya going?" A girl in her early twenties asked.

"Just for a nice walk " she replied. We were about to walk when she asked "Who's this lady Solenne?" 

"She's a friend of mine" she said. "But you never brought any of your friend here before" the guy said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up Ray" Solenne said with a hint of smile on her lips and started to walk. I followed. 

We silently walked and reached a forest "where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Don't worry, it's a nice place" she said continuing to walk. I heard the sound of water. "It's some waterfall, right?" I said and she turned to me smirking.

After a few minutes, we reached there and it was an extremely beautiful place. With a beautiful waterfall. 

"Why did you brought me here?" I asked looking at her. "Thought you might want a break from your room" she said looking at waterfall.

She sat on a rock and motioned for me to sit too. She raised her wrist to me and said "Drink up" 

Since the last few days, I'm drinking her blood. I grabbed her wrist and started to drink. After a few minutes, I let go of her wrist and healed it. 

We sat in silence. When all of a sudden she moved to stand up but slipped and grabbed me for support, making us both fall into the pool of water around waterfall. 

"What the hell?" I said annoyed emerging from the water. She too got out and started laughing. 

"It's not funny" I huffed and she laughed more hysterically. "Trust me it is, look at your face" 

I rolled my eyes and plunged her into the water once more. Now, I was laughing. 

She emerged from water huffing and said "Let's get out of here" swimming towards the bank of water. 
I followed her. We went to our rooms to sleep.