Part-12

Vierra's POV

I was in my room getting ready for the day, when Valerie knocked on the door. "Enter". "My Queen" she said.

I turned to her and said "What is it?". "Princess Arina and Prince Luke are here" she said because as royal Vampires Luke and Arina can here to a great distance.

I looked at the time and it was about to be 9 "Go to Solenne's room and see if she's ready"

"Yes, your Majesty" she said and left. I finished getting ready, when Solenne walked into my room without knocking.

"I'm here" she said looking at me. "Next time, knock before you come into my room" I said surpressing my anger.

She didn't respond and kept Standing. "My sister and brother are here. So, show some manners around them" I said coldly.

Again she didn't answer. I need to calm down or else I'll rip her head. I got out of my room and went to the common room.

Both Arina and Luke stood upon my entrance. "Luke" solenne said her eyes were fixed on Luke.

"Solenne, what a pleasure to see you here" he said getting close to her and hugged her.

She responded to the hug warmly and said "Pleasure to see you too". His expression changed to confusion for a second before returning to normal.

"You two know each other?" I said. And they both turned to me almost as if they forgot anyone else was also in the room.

"Indeed, we do sister" Luke replied. "Can anyone tell me what's happening here?" Arina said looking between three of us.

"I'll explain in a moment but first how do you two know each other?" I asked looking between Luke and Solenne.

"We've been friends for a while now" he replied. "Was he the friends you were talking about?" I asked looking at solenne.

She just shrugged and said "Let's start". "Now will you tell me what's all this sister?" Arina asked.

"Surely. This is Solenne she'll help us solve the problem of rising rebels" I replied.

Luke smiled at this while Arina asked "How will she do that?". I told her the plan and she asked "But who is she?"

"She's my friend and I think it's enough of a reason to trust her" Luke said getting in.

"Forgive me, if I do not trust you" she said bearing her fangs at Luke. "Stop it, I'm assigning her with this task" I said glaring at Arina.

"You can make me stop but how will you stop the whole council from asking questions" she said asking the genuine question.

That's what I'm worried about too. And that is why I called both her and Luke earlier than everyone else so, that they can suggest me something. It will be a tough task to get the council to trust her without telling them she's a huntress.

"Let's talk later" I said to Arina she nodded and went out of the room. I turned towards Solenne "Give us a minute, I want to talk to my brother "

"Sure" she said and turned to Luke "Meet me later" she said and walked out.

I turned to Luke and said "Explain". "What?" He asked. Sitting on a chair.
"I'm not in the mood Luke, how do you actually know her?"

"Fine, so…"

Flashback