Part-31

It's been a few days since Hayley left. I was walking towards Luke's room. I got there and knocked on the door.

"Come in" he said. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" He said teasingly from his chair. I rolled my eyes "I want to talk to you about some thing" I said sitting across him.

"About what?" He asked. "Did you got close to me because I'm a huntress?" I asked. He looked at me shocked.

"How do you know?" He asked. "That's not the point. Just answer me" I said. "No, I didn't know You're a huntress, until recently"

"Since when do you know I'm a huntress?" I asked. "Vierra told me the day, we met here" he said.

"So why hasn't she killed me yet?" I asked. "She.." before Luke could complete Vierra entered the room.

"How about I tell you?" She said looking at me. " Tell me, then" I said. "Walk with me" she said and started walking without waiting for an answer.

I followed her until, we reached her garden. "So, tell me" I asked impatiently. " I didn't kill you because I don't want to" she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked with my brows furrowed. "I mean that I don't want to kill you that's why I didn't kill you"

"But why do you not want to kill me?" I asked. "Do people need a reason to not want to kill someone?" She asked.

"People do not. But you do" I said. She sighed "what type of Answer do you want? Do you want me to say that I didn't kill you because I wanted to use you?"

"At least it will be believable" I retorted. "Okay, then I didn't kill you because I thought that I can use you for dealing with rebellion" Vierra said.

" I don't believe you " I said and she chuckled. "But you just said that it's believable" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ugh! Can't you just tell me the truth" I said irritated. "That's the truth. But you just won't believe no matter what I say" she said.

"But don't you think it's way to much of a small reason for not Killing someone who can kill you?"

"Well, at this point in my life I don't really care about dying. For me some things are more important than not dying" she said.

"Why can't you just tell me the real reason?" I asked angrily.

Her eyes turned red and she glared at me. "What do you even want me to say? You're just so much insistent on making me the villain of your story that you can't register the fact that I'm not interested in Killing you"

"I'm not insistent, you're the villain of my story". "Regardless of what you think, I'm not obliged to answer your any question. So now, get out of my way" Vierra said her eyes turning to their normal hazel colour.

"No" I said. "I'm not asking you" she said pushing me aside and started walking. I unsheathed my sword and swing it at her but in an instant she was out of the way.

"Tell me something, why are you so angry?" She asked. "Because you're not answering me honestly" I hissed

"Is it because I'm not answering honestly or because I'm not saying what you want me to say" she said folding her arms across her chest.