Part-11

SOLENNE'S POV

The Vampire Queen lead me through some hallways and opened the door to a room and said "You can stay here"

I looked around the room and it was a beautiful room. Unlike the other room it was spacious with windows a large bed and other necessities.

"Anything you want will be arranged and I'll also arrange a maid for you" she said. We entered the room.

I nodded. "What's your name?" I asked. "You can address me as My Queen or your Majesty" she said and I scoffed.

"Not even in your dreams. Now tell me your name" I said and again I saw a hint of red in her eyes but she closed them and calmed herself.

"You'll address me as My Queen and that's it" she said keeping her voice stable.

"No, I will not. I will call you by your name. I am as your equal in this not as someone below you" I said and her eyes turned red, ' here the Ruthless monster inside her come' I thought.

But again she controlled it and said "Fine, my name is Vierra"

I nodded. "You can rest for now and we'll talk tomorrow about everything and I'll also send someone here" she said.

"Okay," I said and she walked out.

I went to bed and flopped on it. Looking at the ceiling thinking wether whatever Vierra said is true or not or if she really is sorry for her mistakes.
I drift to sleep thinking.

Next Morning

I woke up to the sound of light knocking on the door. I got up and opened it. Some girl was standing there with a scowl on her face which I'm sure as hell is a Vampire.

I stepped aside to let her in. She came in and said "Queen has said to provide you with anything you want" she said through gritted teeth.

'Looks like she's angry because I tried to kill her Queen' I thought. "Okay bring me armor and some clothes in which I can easily fight " I said and she nodded begrudgingly.

I decided to ignore her hatred. She went out and I went to shower. I wrapped a towel around myself when I came out the Queen was standing there while the things I asked for was laying on my bed.

Her eyes went over my body. But I ignored her gaze and went to bed to pick up clothes.

I looked at the clothes ' These are nice' I thought but kept a straight face.
I took the clothes went to bathroom to change. I didn't say anything neither did she.

I got out of bathroom and asked "Have you talked to council about having a meeting with rebels?" I asked.

"No, I haven't. I have called a meeting. Everyone should be here by the day after tommorow. I'll announce this in the meeting" she said.

"I'll be there with you" I said.

"Indeed"

We went out of my room and to a room filled with things related to war, the council room. "Let's start" she said.

"We need to think of a way to reach the leaders of the rebels of humans, I contacted the king of humans and he also want to maintain peace between two empires" she said.

"I know the leader of one group through him we can contact others" I said and she looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"You know, them? So you must know what's there next move?" She said.

"I'm not going to tell you. I don't trust you and neither will they so we have to allow them to come to the meeting with weapons" I said looking in her eyes.

"It will cause a lot of ruckus within Vampires, they will not agree to it. What if humans attack them?" She asked.

"Then what if Vampires attacks the humans if they go without weapons?" I asked.

She sighed. "I'll convince them"

I nodded. "Let's announce the plan to the Vampires and then if everything go smoothly here I'll contact them" I said.

She nodded. The rest of the day included us talking about different strategies. At the end of the day, she said "Let's finish it here today and we'll discuss further after the meeting " she said.

"Sure" I said and walked out of the room. The Vampire that brought my clothes were standing outside the room.

I started to walk and she followed me. "What's your name?" I asked. "Alyssa" she said through gritted teeth.

I could practically feel hatred radiating off of her. "Can you show me around, Alyssa?" I asked.

"Sure" she said and started to give me a tour of palace.  We stopped in front of my room.

"Show me the garden" I said "I can't. It's Queen's personal place" she said. "It's okay, you can take her there" Vierra said walking towards us.

"Yes, Your Majesty" she said. Vierra turned to me and said "I came to tell you to be ready by 9 in the morning"

"Sure" I said and I felt Alyssa glaring at me for not formally addressing Vierra. But Vierra just nodded and went away.

"Let's go" Alyssa said, walking towards the garden. We reached the garden and I looked around.

It was incredibly beautiful. It was night and it looked more beautiful as it was filled with fireflies.

I sighed contended by the beauty. "You can leave if you want to. I can go to my room on my own" I said sitting on the grass.

But Alyssa didn't answer and kept Standing stubbornly. ' Looks like Vierra has ordered her to keep an eye on me '

After a while I got up and went to my room.