Part-29

Before I could say anything Arina walked to us and said "Of course. What do you think of us vampires?" She said feigning offense.

"Okay, then show me" Haley said. "Okay let's go" Arina said taking both of our hands. And took us to her room.

"Why are we here?" I asked walking into the room. Even though Arina and I are on good terms bit still I haven't been inside her room.

"Because I have an interesting thing here" she said walking inside her wardrobe. She emerged out after a few minutes holding some type of vial in her hand.

"What is it?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled evilly. "This, my friends is thought serum"

"Thought serum! How did you got your hands on this?" Hayley asked. "I stole it from Vierra a few centuries ago, but never got the chance to use it"

"A few centuries ago?" How old are you again?" Hayley asked and Arina chuckled.

"I'm 976 years old" she said and Hayley starred at her with her mouth hanging open. And both Arina and I started laughing.

"Then how old is Vierra? I remember her telling me that she is over thousand years but I don't exactly know what's her age" I said.

"She's 1154 years old" Arina replied. "Wow, I've been hanging out around extremely old people" I said and Arina glared at me.

"But you know that Vierra might be listening to us right now" I said and she turned to me. "She can't" she said smiling widely.

"Why?" Hayley asked. "Because, four rooms of this castle has walls across which even the royal vampires can't listen" Arina said.

"But why?" I asked. "It might or might not be because of the fact that we don't really fancy listening to each other, having sex"

"Well...wow. I really thought there might be some serious reason" I said sounding disappointed.

"Well it is important, I don't fancy hearing women moan if I'm not the one causing it" she said shrugging and I shook my head.

"By the way, what is this thought serum?" I asked. "By drinking this you can listen to the thoughts of people around you" she said proudly.

"But what are we gonna do with it?" I asked. "Swim in it" she said sarcastically and both her and Hayley started laughing.

"We're gonna drink it of course" she said rolling her eyes. "But why?". "Because it's fun" Hayley completed in the duh tone.

"You two really have gotten too much close" I said disgusted. They just shrugged and Arina opened the vial and took a sip.

After that Hayley took the vial and took a sip. Both of them looked at each other and it's like they started to talk to each other in their thoughts.

I graoned and took the vial from Hayley and took a sip. By this time, the vial got empty.

"Wow, I really don't feel any different" I said. And they looked at me. 'yeah, do you really can't hear me'

It's strange listening to thoughts. After around 15 mins the affect wore off. After that we went into the city. We had quite s lot of fun.