Part-5

SOLENNE'S POV

I was in the cellar sitting by the bars. When someone opened the door. I looked at the person and it was Valerie. 

Since only the Vampire Queen and Valerie comes down here, I'm assuming they are trying to hide the news that someone tried to kill the Vampire Queen and killed many of highly trained Vampires.

Valerie sat by my side and passed me the food. I ate a little more than yesterday and left the rest. "What's the reason of eating so little today?" She asked.

"I'm not used to eating a lot, so that it doesn't  affect me much in times when I have nothing to eat and I'll be able to last longer" I replied.

"Can I ask you something?" She said.

"No" I said. But she asked anyway "How were you able to fight as you did yesterday when you were starved for days?" 

"Practice, like I said I eat no more than necessary and it keeps me swift" I said.

She studied me strangely for a few minutes and then nodded. "Why do you hate vampires so much?" She asked. 

"I do not hate Vampires I just hate your Queen" I replied looking at her.

"So, does that mean you do not hate me?" She asked.
"You have done me no harm so why would I?" I counter questioned.

"So, what does our Queen has done something to earn such hatred?" She asked and my expression hardened remembering the pain she caused me. 

Ah…I heard yet another scream. I had a hand on my mouth trying to make no noise as tears fell from eyes.

I snapped back to reality and said "That's enough chit chat for today" and walked towards the back. 

"We can talk about something else" she suggested. "I said enough" I shouted unable to control my emotions.

She sighed and walked out. I ran a hand on my face, my heart hurt and my eyes stinged with tears remembering the pain she caused me. 

I'll kill her mercilessly, I swear. I promised to myself as a tear fell from my eye.

Vierra's POV

I was in a meeting with my siblings. "The rebellion from south is increasing we should kill some humans to subside it" My sister Arina suggested. 

"No, that's not the solution. It'll only cause rebellion from the humans" My brother Luke replied. 

"So, what should we do? Just sit and see those Vampires plotting against our Queen?" Arina mocked.

"Silence" I said and both of them turned to me. "We'll discuss this matter in another meeting, till then you're dismissed" I said as Valerie entered the room. 

"But sister…." Arina started but I interrupted her "Dismissed" I said sternly. She nodded and both of them left. 

After they left I turned towards Valerie "Well…" I said impatiently. "Apperantly, you're a special target of her hatred. She doesn't hate the whole kind of Vampires but only you" she replied.

"Did she told you the reason?" I inquired. "I tried to ask but she snapped at me" I replied.

I messaged my temples and said "She's really testing my patience"

"You should think of something about rebellion of south. Like Arina, other vampires are also getting impatient and that may cause problems" she said.

I nodded thinking of a solution "Arrange a meeting for me with the leader of rebels" I said.

"And how am I supposed to do that when we don't know about their hide out?" She asked.

"Announce in streets and roads of the 4 cities of south that the Queen wants to have an audience with leaders of rebels, and they will surely come if they think I'm going to give in to their demands " I replied. 

"Also get my message to all the Dukes and my siblings for a meeting before announcement" she nodded.

"What about that girl?" She asked. "Try to ask her motives nicely one more time or else I'll pay her a visit and it will get nasty".

She nodded and left.