42. The Best Lover (Danail)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   "What if I burn you? I will surely burn your skin, Dey," Sai keeps sobbing. "You saw the monster. You felt the fire. We couldn't approach it before the flames were gone. I am not able to stop them. I can't stop myself. I can't help but touch you. The urge is too strong. I am fighting it. Oh, God! I..."

   "You are not a monster," I repeat, raising my voice to stop him from panicking. "Take my hand."

   Sai reaches and grabs the hem of my robe, yanking it abruptly. The silk slides away from my body and immediately bursts into flames. Only a handful of ashes is strewn to the floor.

   "Oh, Gooood! Oh, God!" Sai screams and ascends into the air, floating towards me. He tries to hold on to the wooden door frame, but it burst into flames as well. It is good that the walls are made of marble and the fire can't spread to the rest of the room. 

   I feel the heat. He is as hot as the sun in the desert. His body is radiating unbearable swelter. I close my eyes and open my arms for him, taking a deep breath. I can't let him feel guilty for the rest of his life. He should never hate himself. I won't make a sound. He must know that whatever happens I have loved him to the last moment. 

    "Forgive me!" I hear his tormented voice in my ear and his lips press to mine. Everything is completely silent. There is no pain, only indescribable bliss. Every tiny bit of me wakes to live. My skin is tingly. My body is pulsating, as if absorbing this new, divine sensation. My heart is racing. It feels like thousands of butterflies are fluttering in my stomach.

   I open my eyes and meet my Moon's blue, startled gaze. He is holding me close to him. His shaking hands are caressing gently my back. There are no flames. We are swaying in the purple mist, entwined in a tender embrace. Only the tears keep streaming down his cheeks.

   "Don't cry, precious Moon Ray," I wipe them with my thumbs. "You can never hurt me. You love me too much and I know it. Never fear your power. Do not try to hold back. It is a part of you and every part of you belongs to me. You know it too."

   "I love you," he whispers. "Will you be mine?"

   "I'm already yours," I moan, wrapping my legs around his waist. I need him more with each passing second. The desire is tearing me to pieces. Our naked bodies are longing to be one. He can take everything. I crave to give him anything he needs.

   We slowly descend and land in the middle of the bed, still squeezing each other, me on top of Sai. 

   "Tell me what to do," he whimpers. His trembling fingers grip my shoulders. "Dey, please, tell me how to make it prefect for you. I am sorry! I am so inexperienced. I always thought that it will happen the other way around. I was ready to give myself to you. I wanted to feel you inside of me, but now... I need to... to be the one to... I don't even know if I can do it... I have no idea if you like it that way, but... I can't... just... I will die if I don't have you right now... and..."

   "Shh, calm down. It's ok. I want you in me. It will be perfect for both of us. Trust me as you have always done." I start kissing his chin and move down his throat. His skin is still glowing and emitting heat, but slowly cools under my lips. His hectic breathing slows down. His fingers bury in my hair. He moans desperately and arches his back to press his throbbing penis to mine. 

   "Dey, how can I ever make it up to you for everything you have to go through because of me," Sai whines. "Why can't I be a normal boy? Why can't I be brave and noble like you?"

   "You are The Chosen. We can't decide what power to be born with," I smile and stroke his smooth belly. "You are the most handsome, noble and courageous person I know. I am proud to be you spouse and your follower. You shouldn't apologize for wanting to make love to me, silly."

   "Have you done it before?" he raises, leaning on his elbows and a faint smile finally blooms on his chapped lips. "Are you doing it only to oblige me? Please, tell me the truth."

   "Do I look like someone who is unwilling," I chuckle and make him wrap his hand around our pressed erections. He gasps and his face instantly turns red. "Yes, I have done more than I am ready to tell you about. There isn't much entertainment in the desert, you know."

   "Oh, I'm a little jealous." He pouts, but his face gets sad again and he quickly adds, "I have no right to be, though, not after what I just did. I could have hurt you, Dey. I am also not sure if I would have been able to comply with your refusal, if you had said no."

   "You did your best and fought your own nature to avoid it. I saw your distress." I put my hand over his and we start moving them faster up and down together. "You only proved how much you loved me. Can you stop worrying about something that didn't actually happen and focus on my cock now, please?"

   "I am sorryyyy," Sai starts to laugh and wraps his other arm around my neck. "I will do everything you tell me. I promise. I will be the best lover you have ever had."

   "Hmm, I am happy to hear it," I grin. "I can assure you that it gets better by the second."

   My sweet Moon can't say nothing more, too busy to whimper loudly, gazing at the movements of our hands when I suck his hard nipple in my mouth.

___________________________________

Photo 44436755 © Andrey Kiselev | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 42!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Was Sai's need for dominance another surprise?

Do you think that the dynamics in the couple has actually changed?

How do you think Dey was able to tame Sai's force?

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

Love: Anny