44. Everything (Danail)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   "Give me your hand," I say and watch as Sai unwillingly removes his open palm from my butt and holds it out to me. I smile encouragingly and pour the thick, fragrant liquid in it. 

   His hand is shaking too much. He immediately spills it on my belly. It trickles down to my crotch. He tries to follow the stream with his fingers, but I stop him and urge, "Hold out both your hands."

   "Don't move Dey! Just don't move," my prince whines when I fidget to place myself more comfortably on his thighs. "I can barely keep my sanity. You are handsome. Your body is perfect. I want... I want to..." He releases a low growl and holds out his hands. His lips are trembling by the effort to keep calm. His skin is glowing like smoldering embers, more and more with each passing second. "This will drive me insane. You are making me go wild. God help me!"

   "You are His favorite, Moon Ray," I chuckle. "Or, maybe, you are a god yourself."

   "I am not," he shakes his head and sits up, careful not to spill the liniment this time. "I am just someone who loves you." 

   He leans and presses his lips to the side of my neck. The gentle kisses soon become feverish, turning into rushed licks and harsh bites. Sai sucks on my earlobe and whimpers, "I can't hold it any longer. Please, Dey, tell me what to do. I am dying for you."

   The excitement sends strong jolts of warmth through me, making me moan. I turn around on his lap and lean forward, gripping his knees for support. My voice is shaky when I barely rasp, "Just let the oil flow over me." 

   "Oh Dear!" Sai gasps. His breathing stops for a moment while he is focused on carefully letting it seep between my butt cheeks. I feel his tongue running along my spine, up to my nape. His voice is hoarse when he whispers in my ear, "Dey, I will touch you now." 

   "Yes, lovely moon." A whimper escapes me when his fingertips gently explore the burning flesh. I try to relax. My prince is inexperienced and overstimulated. I doubt he will be able to do it carefully. It might hurt a little. I bite my lip and wait for the sting, but all I feel are butterfly touches, as gentle as summer breeze. 

   "So soft," Sai mumbles in my ear. "You are a dream. Touching you is heaven. It can't be so amazing and still be real." 

   His arm wraps around my waist, pulling me up. His mouth is following the curve of my shoulder. I am melting in his arms. It becomes hot, impossibly hot. My skin is so sensitive that even his breath, caressing my cheek, is making me mewl. The need to give myself to him is torturing every nerve in my body.

   His open palm on my abs is pressing me to his chest. His finger slides in me and starts moving in and out. I inhale sharply and let the air leave my lungs slowly. It feels so good that my eyelids fall. My moans are getting louder.

   "You sound so seductive," Sai groans. "Am I giving you pleasure? Do you like feeling me inside of you?"

   "Yes, Moon Ray... Oh God!... I do," I dig my fingers in his thighs and throw my head back when he adds a second finger and starts stretching me cautiously. I see from under my eyelashes his scarlet eyes. He is biting his lip so severely that few drops of blood have gathered in its corner. It must be painful for him to restrain. I take a big gulp of air and encourage him, "You can take me now, Sai. I am ready."

   He whimpers desperately and rams his whole length into me with one swift push.

    I scream. The room disappears. I see only wild, violet flames. They do not harm me, but feel as if he is everywhere around me, even in the air I breathe. Every inhale is a burning pleasure. Every move is creating explosions all over my body. His thrusts are violent. His fingers are digging into my chest to keep me steady. 

   It is overwhelming, but I need him deeper and start moving against him to meet his force. My whines and screams are needy, desperate, pleading for more.  

   All I hear is only that bewitching whisper I remember from the desert. The mysterious words are touching my soul, even though I do not understand them. It sounds everywhere around us and directly in my ear. I realize that Sai is talking to me in the strange language. It is incomprehensible, but I know the meaning somehow. My lover is taking all, but he is also giving me everything that he is.

   I suddenly see the universe opening in front of my eyes. The stars are close. I can touch them, but all I want are Sai's hands. I intertwine our fingers and squeeze as hard as I can while his firm flesh is releasing scorching waves of lava into me. His pleasure engulfs me and flows in my veins. The climax is so powerful that it feels like dying and resurrection at the same time. 

   I see the swarms of fiery butterflies like bright constellations in the dark space, their violent urge to conquer and the fear they bring. It all suddenly drowns in a clear blue water, as cold as the snow in the winter. I dive deep and the fear is replaced by serenity and thousands of sparkling diamonds. I can't breathe under water, but it doesn't bother me. Nothing can frighten me anymore.

   The warm hands, holding mine are pulling me to the surface. I return to the sun, the moon and the stars. My world still exists. I open my eyes like a new born and turn my head to the sweet voce, calling my name.

   When my blurred vision finally clears, I see him. Sai is smiling softly. His pure, blue eyes are full of tears. They are rolling down his flushed cheeks and wet his sore, bruised lips. His skin is pale again. The fire is gone. He is breathing calmly, gently holding me close to his chest. Our hearts follow the same rhythm. We both hear every heartbeat. 

   "I love you," Sai whispers and slowly slides out of me. 

   I feel his essence, spilling down my thighs. My trembling body is too weak. I slide down his chest. He helps me lie beside him and wraps his arms around me, tenderly kissing my forehead.

   "I love you too," I mumble before burying my face in his silky hair and falling fast asleep.

___________________________________

Illustration 7048911 © Indiansummer | Dreamstime.com

Photo 78855823 © Milans5 | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 44!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Time for theories again. 😀

Do you think what Dey saw was only a result of the overwhelming sensations or had a deeper meaning?

Why did he see the swarms of fiery butterflies and the deep water?

What is the mysterious whisper?

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

Love: Anny 🥰