50. Slow Is No More Possible (Danail)

[xxx - mature content warning. Note that this is quite explicit. You can skip the chapter and still be in line with the plot]

   "Dey... Uuumh... Aaah... What are you doing?" My Moon grasps the pillow with both hands, whimpering loudly. He buries his face in the soft fabric, giving up the attempts to watch me over his shoulder. His muffled, shaky voice comes from under his tousled hair. "The healers... Ooooh... they never told me about this... Oh Dear! Oh Dear!... I'm... "

   I slide my tongue out of him and lean my forehead on his smooth butt cheek, chuckling softly. My precious prince. Each of his reactions to my bold invasion is so cute that my heart is fluttering in my chest like a butterfly. I want to provoke more of them, wallowing in the delightful melody of his deep moans. The contrast between his intimidating power and his disarming innocence is tickling all my senses. He is not resisting my touches, just melting into them, pressing back to get closer and feel more. His trembling body is like dough in my hands, allowing me to sculpt his every move. I want to be gentle and lead him carefully through his first time, but the boiling blood in my veins makes it too difficult, urging me to ravish him completely.

   "Stop being so sweet, or I'll just lose my mind," I growl and harshly bite the back of his thigh.

   "Mmmh... Dey, don't hold back," he yelps, squirming beneath me. "I am not afraid of the pain."

   "I am not going to hurt you, my beautiful," I soothe him and press my mouth to his velvety skin, kissing my way up his leg. "All I'll ever give you is only pleasure. Never be afraid when you are in my arms. Think only of my body on yours."

   "Yes, yes... your body," he echoes when I make him spread his legs more and reach between them to wrap my palm around his throbbing erection. 

   I run my thumb over the glans. My fingers get wet and slippery by the leaking precum. My hand slides easily up and down his length. I start stroking him slowly, evoking loud sobs with every caress. They get even louder when I go back to tracing the rim of his entrance with the tip of my tongue, holding him in place with a firm grip on his hips. 

   I am taking my time, tasting him gently, savoring every priceless sound, every shiver that runs through his body, making him shake, writhe and beg. Sai's arousal flows into my blood stream, accelerating my own to unbearable heights. The desire has made us both desperate, rowdy and daring.

   "Just push it back in," Sai groans, reaching back to grab a handful of my hair and pulls it roughly. "I can't stand this torture anymore. You're killing me. I feel as if I am in flames again."

   "It seems our destiny is to burn together," I mumble and instantly oblige, thrusting my tongue in and out of him at a steady pace. His muscles strain at first, but then I hear him take few deep breaths to ease the tension. He scrambles up on his knees and elbows and relaxes, letting me go as deep as I can. The lewd whines, sipping out of him are driving me insane. His hot softness is squeezing me, blurring my mind. I am trying to keep composed, but bite, lick and savagely push deeper instead.

   "More... Dey, please... I need more," he cries out when the overwhelming sensations make his arms too week to support him and his cheek and chest rest on the crumpled sheets. "Please, I can take... Aaah... Oh, God!... I can... take more."

   I know he is ready. His muscles are not resisting me anymore. His cock is twitching in my wet hand, hard and warm. I move up, gliding my tongue along his spine and covering every spot of his delicate back with kisses, all the way to his nape. He instantly turns his head to the side in search of my lips. 

   "Only a finger. Tell me if something bothers you, ok?" I whisper in his ear and cover his mouth with mine. 

   Our tongues are dancing against each other. The kiss is wild, but also gentle. Sai can be kissed only with full care and devotion. He is the rarest treasure in the world. His love has made me a better person, more tender and happier than I have ever thought I could be. I am amazed by his complete trust in me. He doesn't flinch when I rub my fingertips on his most intimate spot and only gasps and arches his back into my chest when one of them slides deep in him. I stop for a moment to give him time and let him get used to it.