43. Kiss Me (Danail)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   "Dey, wait a little," Sai whines, pressing his cheek to my shoulder. "I am too excited... Aaah... Mmhm... It... It starts burning inside me again... I will burst into flames... Aaah... I can't stop them. This is too much, too arousing..."

   "Yes, you can," I state firmly. "Stop worrying and start enjoying being with me." I grab his hands and put them on my chest. He whimpers at the lost caress on his throbbing penis and stares at me, taking quick, sharp breaths. The colors in his eyes are changing from pink to violet and back to sky blue. I make him rub his fingertips on my nipples. "You can touch me, Moon Ray. Come on! Stop trying to hold back. You will never hurt me. I am sure. Kiss me!"

   Sai is shaking his head and biting his lips, "If I kiss you, there will be no turning back. You can't imagine what goes through my head. It is savage. I... I am like an wild animal. You better run out while I am still in control."

   I grip his chin and bring my mouth close to his, "I am your spouse. You should be wild like this while I am sitting naked on your lap, otherwise I will get really angry. Kiss me!"

   "Dey," he makes one last attempt to deter me from tempting him, but I run the tip of my tongue over his lips. Sai gasps and lets it slide between them. The moment it touches his, everything becomes chaotic. His glowing eyes are staring at my face. He grabs my hair and yanks my head back with a deep, guttural growl, "You are mine."

   His arm wraps around my waist and I am flipped on my back before I can blink. My wrists are pinned above my head. The force, radiating from Sai's body and the determination in his every move are intimidating. He glues his month to my nipple and bites it harshly. I inhale sharply to suppress the yelp. It hurts a little, but I will not let him know it. The pleasure of having his sweet lips on my skin is greater than the pain. He sucks and licks until it becomes so sensitive that my breathing quickens at every stroke of his tongue. I feel the heat spreading throughout my body.

   "Is it good, my love?" he asks, without breaking the contact with my burning skin.

   "Yes, my sweet," I whimper. "It is perfect."

   Sai only groans and starts assaulting the other nipple. The pleasure makes me squirm and moan loudly. I try to free one of my hands and caress him, but he is too strong. I am not able to move. Sai pushes his knees under my thighs, making me wrap them around his waist and starts licking my abs. I arch my back. This is the first time someone dominates me this way. My prince is no more the delicate flower I have always seen in him. He lifts his head and the smile on his face is the one of a predator, ready to devour his pray, dangerous, exuberant and breathtaking.

   He slides his palms along my forearms, over the elbows and down the biceps and rests them on my chest, whispering, "Don't move."

   I want to oblige, but it is the hardest thing in the world. He is caressing me slowly, tracing every muscle with his fingertips. Every touch is driving me crazy. I am panting and clutching the sheets above my head. My legs start trembling when he reaches my groin and starts exploring the length of my penis and my inner thighs.

   "How do you feel?" Sai asks and cups my balls with one hand, wrapping the other around the base of my erection. "Am I doing it properly?"

   "You are killing me," I moan.

   "What?" he peeks at my face worriedly.

   "Figuratively," I barely pant out. "It's good. You are... Oh, my Gooood!"

   My eyes roll back when his tongue swirls around my glans. He pushes down, taking the whole length in his mouth. It is sweltering inside. I barely catch my breath. He is sucking savagely. I am shaking and whimpering only in few minutes, torn by the devastating orgasm.

   Sai doesn't stop until the last pulsation subsides in my body, leaving it light and relaxed. He releases me and places a tender kiss on my belly. 

   "Tell me what to do now," he asks and stars stroking himself slowly, licking his lips. "I need to be inside of you. Show me how to make it good."

    "Moon Ray," I mumble. "Give me just one second to come back to life."

   Sai sprawls on top of me and peppers my face with sweet kisses, but then looks intently into my eyes. A shade of purple flushes through his cobalt irises. "No, I can't wait. Please, I need it now," he whines. "It hurts and is getting more and more intense."

   "It's ok, lovely Moon." I make him lie on his back and straddle him. He immediately grips my butt. His hands are shaking. I smile and take the small, crystal jar from the night stand. "I will always be here to give you everything you need."

___________________________________

Photo 22945614 © George Mayer | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 43!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

Do you think Dey is too reckless, trusting that Sai will be able to keep the force under control?

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

Love: Anny