☀️ Chapter 4 ☀️

"If you tell Sun ANYTHING I'll personally make sure you walk out of this place black and blue." You swallow, you want to tell sun.. but your scared. "I'm getting the other kids in on this, so he won't be able to stop us in time!" He says, proudly. "There's five generators all together, we'll turn all of them off." He says, pointing to different spots of the play place.

"You want to help us?" He said looking at you intensely. "No thanks.." You say, nervously. "Eh your loss." As soon as he said that, he got on all fours and began to crawl into the play place. You watched him get closer to other kids and whisper something to them. All the kids in that area looked directly at you. Uh oh.. suddenly the children nodded and began to run around the play place.

You scan the room with your eyes for sun but you can't find him. "Hello!" You jump at the sound of the sudden voice. It was sun, he managed to sneak up on you. "Where did that boy go? Have you seen him?" You open your mouth to speak, but you remember what that boy said. "N-No.." You say avoiding eye contact. You feel bad for lying. The lights began to dim and flicker. "Oh no." Sun said.

Suddenly, the lights abruptly shut off. You could just barely see sun, he began to back away from you. You didn't even know animatronics could breathe until you heard his heavy breath. He snuck towards the security desk that was in the far corner of the daycare, you quietly followed him. He climbed underneath the security desk holding the sides of his head with both of his hands. "It's not night time yet." He whispered to himself. You crept up to him. "Are you okay?" You whispered to him. The childrens confused muttering could be heard behind you.

"Can you do me a favor?" Sun said, in a desperate voice. You nod. "Theres a flashlight in one of those drawers, take the flashlight and turn the generators back on." You take a quick look over the desk, then you look back at him and nod. His face is jittering around, like it's attempting to spin. His hands are holding himself together, quite literally. I see, he must be moon. You push a heavy box in front of the desk he was hiding under, trapping him temporarily. You get up and rush to the play place, your flashlight in hand. Flick.

The play place lights up with the flick of your flashlight, tunnels surround you. You climb through one of them and try to remember where the boy had pointed earlier. Left? No.. right? You crawl right, then right again. A wire? You see a long black wire leading higher up in the play place. You swallow your fear and continue forward. I'm looking for a way up.. a way up.. a way up! Suddenly you see a ramp leading to a.. red light? You crawl forward and see.. a generator! You smile but your smile fades quite quickly. "What do you think your doing?" You hear someone say. Someone jumps out in front of you.

It's not the boy, it's a.. girl? She's standing in front of the generator. "We wanna see moon, s-so I cant let you turn this generator on!" Sun isn't happy, he doesn't like this. So I have to come up with some sort of lie or distraction. I have an idea. "Are you sure?" You say with a fake worried face. "What do you mean?" The girl replies, now concerned. "I mean.. haven't you heard? Moon eats little kids like you up for dinner." You say with a grin. She shudders. "Y-your obviously lying!" She shouts, backing up a little.

You turn your flashlight off, so she can only see your face in the shine of the red light. You take your arm and slam it onto the plastic floor. SLAM. "Ahhhhhhh!!" She screams hurrying away, pushing past you. You chuckle to yourself. Sun was right, playing with kids IS fun. You walk up to the generator and look for what to press. Looks like a red button is flashing, who's idea was it to put the generators in the play place? You press the red button, suddenly the button glows green.

Does that means it's on? Looks like it. "One down, four to go." You whisper to yourself. You look around. Another tunnel? You climb through the tunnels, as the now green light grows dimmer and dimmer the further you crawl away from the generator, you flick your flashlight on and shine it on the walls of the play place. Murals of Glamrock animatronics are drawn throughout the play place, though nows not the time to be appreciating art.

You climb further up and up until you reach the top. Doesn't look like there's any generators up in this area, I guess I should head down. Conveniently there was a slide heading straight down to the bottom floor just outside of the play place. Here I go. You slide down and notice the kids who were just talking, now sleeping on the floor.