☀️ Chapter 25 ☀️

A bot of some sort stood in the way of the Fazer-blast door. "Can we enter?" Sun asked politely. "There's children in there who could use our help!"
The bot just shrugged. "No pass. No entry." The bot replied coldly. "How do we get in?" You ask, looking around. "Well we probably need some sort of pa—" Before Gregory could finish Sun punched the robot square in the face, knocking its head clean off.
Wires covered the floor and the sound of electricity buzzed through the air before eventually growing silent.

"WHAT THE FRICK?!" Gregory shouted with his hands and one of his feet in the air. Gregory tiptoed away from the deactivated bot and over to Sun.
"Why'd you do that?!" Gregory said with panic on his face. "It works doesn't it?" Sun replied, confused. "Well I mean I guess.." Gregory replied, beginning to calm down a little. Well I guess that's one way to get past a blocked door. Isn't that like robot murder though?

As you walk into Fazer-Blast you take in your surroundings. Neon lights and space themed decors were spread across the entire room. You, Sun and Gregory share a glance and then nod. You walk into the entrance and to your surprise you were immediately greeted by a somewhat friendly bot.
The bot explained the rules of Fazer-Blast, but you didn't really listen. You weren't there to play around.

"Hey. Even though we aren't playing.. we should pick up one of these Fazer-blasters anyway. They can stun animatronics if you fire them into their eyes." Sun said, motioning his finger to his eye. Huh? "Sun, why would that matter? We're dealing with a person here." You respond. Im kind of confused. "Im talking about me (Y/n). If things don't go so smoothly." He responded, his voice was full of worry. "Yeah, wouldn't want him taking off our head like he did to that robot." Gregory laughed.

"You are on the orange team. Defeat bots to win." A voice called out over the speakers.
"Just ignore that, we aren't here to play." Sun said, picking up a Fazer-Blaster and handing it to you.
Gregory picked up one as well. "Ah! I almost forgot to mention, there's a high chance there could be some staff bots in here. Shoot them in the eyes, they should explode." Sun said, grabbing a Fazer-blaster for himself.

"THEY SHOULD WHAT." You shouted in surprise. "Woah (Y/n), you don't shout often." Sun pointed out. You covered your face in embarrassment, your cheeks flushed a bright red. "Well c-can you blame me? Robots don't just explode!" You desperately try to defend yourself. "They have loads of spare bots." Sun laughed. "Are the bots sentient like you?" Gregory asked. The question weirdly took you by surprise. Is that something you can just ask?

"They weren't given personality chips, so I guess not?" Sun replied, scratching the back of his head.
"Huh." Gregory said, intrigued. You all grabbed a blaster then stood in front of the actual entrance door. "Let's go." Sun said, reloading his blaster.
You both nod. You take a step closer to the door, it automatically opens. You three walk in and walk through the orange hallway until you reach the maze-like arena.

"The weird force is coming from up there." Sun said, pointing to the corner of the roof. "In the vent?" Sun nodded. You pushed past through all the enemy bots, until you reached a set of stairs leading up. It lead to a balcony-like metal circle with a metal fence around it, preventing a fall. Even with the fence this looks dangerous. You grip onto the rail then look over to Sun. He was looking around at the bottom area. "What're you doing Sun?" You ask.
"We should get a better view from up here, keep your eyes open for any way up." Sun instructed. You and Gregory began to look below you.

Your eyes scanned every part of the Fazer-blaster arena until something caught your eye. "An elevator!" You called out, pointing to the elevator.
Sun and Gregory hurried to your side. "Let's go!" You all ran down the stairs and hurried over to the direction of the elevator when suddenly something stopped you. "Who wants candy?"