☀️ Chapter 29 ☀️

Sun climbed and leaped over the bridge, landing in front of you with a thud. How?! He must've jumped so high! "Your too late Sunny." Vanny teased, releasing her grip of the child's shirt. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The child screamed in terror. You covered your ears and shut your eyes. Oh god! Oh god she's dead! I'm next! I'm going to die! You felt the metal beneath your knees begin to shake. Huh?

I have to open my eyes. I have to! When you opened your eyes you saw something you'll never forget. Sun held the child in his hand, his arms trembled. Vanny watched in surprise as Sun attempted to pull her up. Suddenly you saw Vanny back up a bit and lift her hands up. Is she surrendering? But something was off. Her hands weren't up like she was surrendering.. they were up like she was going to pounce at any moment.

She began to slowly edge backwards, like she was trying to get a build up for a good shove. She's going to push Sun off, along with the child! You ran back into her hideout and began to run around frantically. Where did I put the knife?! Suddenly you see the knife glimmer under the sliced mess of rope. You begin to pull the rope away until the knife is completely exposed. Knife in hand you exit her hideout. "Get out of here!" You shout to Gregory.

Gregory looked hesitant at first, but then he nodded.
Gregory grabbed the boys hand then leaped into the vents. Tumble tumble! They crawled as fast as they could until they were completely out of sight. You looked back at Vanny. She took a fast step towards Sun, about to attack. You sprinted past her, slicing her hip, bright red blood poured from the white fur.
"Ah!" She cried in pain, grasping her bleeding flesh.
That's what you get for hurting Dylan! You scum!

You hurried over to Sun then helped him lift the child. "I-I'm sorry I couldn't lift her up on my own! Since I was so close to that rabbit lady I malfunctioned.." Sun explained. We don't have time!
You grabbed Suns hand then sprinted to the vent.
"I cant fit through there (Y/n)." He said sadly. That's right! How is he going to..? You look over to Vanny, she was bent over in pain. "How'd you get up here in the first place?!" You shouted, scared and in a hurry.

"I stacked a bunch of bots then jumped up the moment I heard a scream!" Sun replied. You check if Vanny was still occupied, she was. You took that chance to look down, and exactly as he said a pile of bots laid deactivated. If he jumps from here he'll shatter! "Sunshine.." Sun mumbled in a hopeless voice. "NO. I'm not letting you do this!" You respond, grabbing his hand. You look to the opposite end of the bridge and see.. an exit!

"Sun! There may of been no way up but I think there's a way down!" You shouted, pointing to the opposite end of the bridge. "Your right! Let's go!" Sun pulled his hand above yours then grabbed it again. He began to sprint across the bridge, yanking you along with him. Your hair flew due to the speed.
But the moment Sun ran past Vanny he froze.
"Sun?" He wasn't moving.

He slowly looked towards you then rotated his head eerily. Vanny laughed maniacally, causing you to turn around. She held a strange control device, it had a big red button in the middle. She held it down then spoke words you wished you never had to hear
"Sun, disassemble (Y/n)." Sun tightened his grasp of your hand. "L-let go!!" You shouted, trying to pull your hand away. He's been hacked!

His hold on your hand was so tight you thought he'd crush it. "(Y/n).." He spoke in a broken voice. His head twitched and fidgeted, making a horrific sound.
"Please forgive me." He released your hand and leaped at Vanny. "Sun! Get off of me!" She snapped, flailing her limbs helplessly. She swung the device around in her right hand before accidentally
dropping it. You picked it up then looked at Sun.

He was holding her tightly, but he wasn't doing anything else. You saw him shoot a glance at the button then back at you. "What do you.. want me to do?" You cried desperately, your voice breaking.
"Whatever you think is right." After Sun spoke those words, you looked down at the device. You swallowed, then held down the red button.

"Sun, end this."