☀️ Chapter 10 ☀️

You tried to scream but your cries were pointless. Suddenly you felt the force of gravity as your head was pushed into the ball-pit. "Ack!" You coughed as their hands pushed you deeper and deeper into the pit. "Help m—" they pushed you deeper so that you couldn't breathe or talk. The sounds of the children laughing blurred together as your eye sight began to dim. Man I cant catch a break!

Not again! Please! I don't want to suffer again! Sun! Help me! You kicked and screamed, though your screams were muffled. Suddenly one of the hands lifted from you, followed by a scream. One, two, three more hands lifted from you. "We're sorry!!" You heard the girl cry. "S-stop!!" One of the boys shouted. One by one the arms were lifted from you.
Your chest and back hurt badly.

Suddenly you felt something grab you by the shirt and lift you up. "Sun!" You cried. The smile painted across his face couldn't change, it wasn't designed to. But you could tell, he was angry. "Why didn't you call for me?!" Sun yelled, worried. "I-I tried!" You sobbed. A deep sigh came from Sun. "I'm so happy your okay." He said, putting you down before holding you close to him. Past his metallic shoulders you could see the children, unconscious on the floor.

Wrappers were scattered around their bodies, sprawled around like they were in a panic.
"Why are they..?" You mumble. Sun releases you from a hug then examines your face, still crouching.
"You look healthy, internal injuries are probably on the spine, arms, hands or skull." He assessed.
One look and he's already come up with more then two injuries I could have! Sun looks over at the unconscious children then back at the ones who are playing.

The children look so care-free, so why aren't I?
I have everything going for me, a kind sister, father and mother. I even have a loving best friend. The children bounce around the play place cheering with joy. Their voices mix together creating an un-recognizable sound, blocking out any other noise. Even if we shouted, they would hear us. "Sun-"
Before you could ask about the children, he was already dragging them by the legs.

"Sun?!" You yell, rushing over to his side. "Relax, I'm just banning these rule breakers!" He shouts, throwing the girl out. She made no sound, her and all her friends were out cold. "Why are they..?" You ask, unable to finish. "Passed out?" Sun finishes. You nod. He points at a poster on the wall. It reads, "Sundrop: Energizing Candy!" I don't understand?
"This candy makes you feel happy and awake right?" He asks you, rotating his head slightly.

"Now that you mention it.." You reply. The flavor was insanely sweet, but behind it was a hint of caffeine.
Suddenly he pointed at a second poster, it was similar but the character on it was different. It read,
"Moondrop: Sleepy-time Candy!" I think I'm starting to understand, did he force feed them Moondrops?
Wait.. why would that make them unconscious? They must have some kind of sleeping drug in them, perhaps they hand these out during nap time.

My mum didn't pay for nap time because she didn't think I'd be tired. "I understand." You reply, rubbing your sore back. I'm so unlucky, I got jumped twice in the same place! Sun hands you a sundrop and does a small bow signaling an apology. After he throws every kid who attacked you out of the Daycare he dusts off his hands. "Who let those kids in anyway."
Sun snapped, turning his head away from the door.

"Thank you for saving me.." You mumble, twiddling your thumbs. He swings his head towards you, making you jump in surprise. "No need to thank me!" He says, once more dancing around. "Trouble really does find you huh?" Sun says, patting you on the head. It really does.. "What should we do now?" Sun exclaimed cheerfully. You shrug. "How about we play hide and seek?" Sun says a little too loudly. Suddenly all the childrens heads turned towards him. "Hide and seek?!" The kids shouted, rushing towards his tall robot frame.

"I'll count to 100, you kids start running!" Sun shouted, turning around and covering his eyes. A large amount of children began to scream and scurry across the Daycare, I just stood there. Where do I hide? Behind the desk? No he would check there, plus I don't think I'd be allowed near there anymore. You rushed into the play place looking at every crack and crevice. I'll hide behind one of the generators! You climb through the tunnels and find a small gap in the walls where a generator is.

You climb through the gap, trying not to hit any of the buttons on the generator. If I can just.. You slip behind the generator and climb into a fetal-position, making your frame as hidden as possible. "I just have to be quiet.." You whisper to yourself.
"Ninety-six, Ninety-seven!" You hear Sun count from the bottom floor. He counts so fast!